Nicola....

like I promised you guys i updated! FINALY... yeah sorry about the late updating and shit but yano ive had loads going on not bad things! good things but yah anyway enjoy this chapter and i will start to update more often and stop making you wait forever!.

anyways enjoy this chapter and please make sure to vote and comment becauseee it makes me happy!

also i think you guys should check this song out! its kinda rocky and that really isnt my taste but i love it so much!

Hollywood undead- levitate

check it out its so good ( i might start putting my fave song there everytime i update)

okay right heres the chapter 

I sat down with Nicola and she wiped a few stray tears away from her face “ its alright you can tell me what’s going on” she smiled sadly “ he might hurt me if he finds out I told you” I frowned “ who will hurt you Nicola?” she sniffed “ if I tell you, you've got to promise you wont ever mention it to anyone” I nodded my head and stuck my pinky out to her “pinky promise”. Nicola took a deep breath before she spoke the words I never thought would come out of her mouth.... “ I'm going out with the leader of the Los Rios and he beats me, I'm trying to save up enough money so I can run away to Ireland”, my vision went blurry and my mouth fell open. If I can get her to tell me where he is we can do a sneak attack and kill him with out going through everything else “ Nicola, why does he beat you?” she sighed “ apparently I do things wrong or I get in the way when he is coming up with ways to kill this girl Ember who killed his gang members a few years ago”, I nodded my head “ what do you think about him killing this girl?” I asked.

Nicola jumped and stood up quickly and started to back away quickly, I got up from my seat and turned around and saw a large man with a gun in his hands pointing at Nicola “ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BITCH TELLING THIS WOMEN ABOUT HIM!” he shouted cocking the gun, I reached under my jacket and pulled out my gun from the waist band of my trousers and pointed it the man’s head and shot him dead. Nicola screamed and fell to the ground and people in the restaurant started to scream “ EVERYBODY! QUITE” I shouted in my gang voice making the whole room fall silent, all you could hear were the silent sniffles from the crying Nicola, “ every single one of you in this room will stay in here and if you leave or call the police about this I will find you and let me tell you it wont be pleasant”. Everyone started to shuffle back onto their seats and silently whisper to them selves, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and rang Hunter “ yes baby?” Hunter answered the phone “ Hunter get to the restaurant now!” I said before hanging up.

I turned around and walked over to Nicola and crouched in front of her “ its fine now Nicola he's gone” Nicola cried a little more before looking at me in the eyes “ Ember I nearly died” I shook my head “ no you didn't he's dead now” she shook her head at me “ No you don't understand as soon as he finds out about this he will kill me!, he doesn’t hesitate”. I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her up so she was standing on her feet “ No he won't because, I'm the Ember that killed his gang members and you Nicola are now going to help me kill that bastard before he kills me and my Husband”, as soon as I said that Hunter ran into the Restaurant and started clapping “ a head shot Ember!, damn now I know why I married you” Nicola giggled and smiled “ your husband is very good looking Ember” I smiled “ he is, don’t be getting any ideas missy, I wont hesitate you punch you” she laughed “ of course I wouldn't you can clearly see how much he loves you Ember”.

Hunter walked over and smiled at Nicola and then kissed me on the cheek “ so what happened in here?” he asked smiling like there wasn't and bunch of freaked out people sat at tables and a dead body in the middle of the floor, “ Hunter you need to scare these people into not telling the police or anybody about what happened in this room tonight” he nodded his head “ anything else I'm missing?” I rolled my eyes at him “ this here is Nicola and she is the leader of Los Rios girlfriend, and he beats her she is going to help us take him down before he gets to us” Nicola smiled slightly and spoke “ well I will try, I mean he doesn’t let me in his office much only when he wants to...umm.. yeah”.

Hunter laughed “ you're so innocent is funny” I hit Hunter across the shoulder “ don’t be a dick, go and tell those people a load of shit so they don’t say anything about tonight” he laughed and lent forward and kissed me on the lips “ Alright Ember baby, I love you” I smiled “ I love you too”. I told Nicola to meet me in the manages office and I grabbed the arms of the man’s dead body and dragged him out of the restaurant and through the kitchen to the back door, I grabbed a lighter and some oil from the kitchen and poured it al over the man’s body and let the oil with the lighter and left the man to burn in the alley. I walked back through the kitchen and grabbed the mop and wiped up all the blood from the floors and the restaurant and met Hunter and Nicola at the office. I walked over to the chair behind the desk and took a seat “ Nicola tell me about him, what is his name?” she laughed “ so you know he is Mexican and everything?” I nodded my head “ well his name is John Rios”. Hunter burst into a laughing fit and so did I, I looked over at Hunter “ its like Miss Rainbow all over again” saying that made Hunter laugh even more.

Whilst Hunter and I were laughing Nicola kinda just stood in the corner of the room looking at Hunter and I laughing our asses off “ Uhmm, Ember I don't want to be rude or anything but I need to go back to John soon so could we hurry this up please?” I nodded my head “ yeah sorry, right. Our gang is coming tonight so you will meet everyone tomorrow, if I find out that you have told John where I am and about the gang I will find you and I will slit your throat” Nicola gulped and backed into the corner even more “ Ember, I would never think of telling him, I want to get away from him so badly and I think this is the best chance I've got” I smiled “ good that means we will get along, you can return to him now if you want, also your pay will rise by quite a lot” she smiled and nodded before waving and walking out the office door.

Hunter walked over to the chair I was sat in and picked me up “ Hey Hunter!, stop now!” he laughed before he sat back onto the chair with me on his lap “ you know I find it so sexy when you threaten people, and I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing” I laughed at Hunter and kissed him on the noes “ well she needs to know what will happen to her if she spreads shit”. Hunter smiled at me “ I cant wait till we can have our babies” I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck “ neither can I, I cant wait to see you holding our beautiful baby and seeing the same love I see in your eyes for me for our baby” Hunter grinned widely at me “ and I cant wait to be able to see your bump grow over 9 months”.

I looked into Hunters eyes and grinned at him “ Hunter I think everything is going to work out” just as I said that a loud crash happened and the sound of gun shots firing everywhere and screaming people.........

i hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the cliff hanger but whats a story with out a cheeky little cliff hanger! 

i have to update now i cant leave you waiting months for the chapter i say a max of two weeks!

Emilyyyy :*