Home is where the heart is

hey hey! here is another chapter! i haven't updated in a couple of days because it was my sisters birthday and we went out shopping yesterday and i bought another pair of vans :') i have way to many pairs of shoes :D. 

i did start updating yesterday night but i was super tired and i wanted to watch xfactor so yeah!, emotional times are happening i have to go back to school on Friday :( which sucks so much even though I've only got 7 months left there i don't want to go back! yeah its my last year! got shittttyyy exams in may to June. 

enjoy! :*

oh wait! this chapter I'm gonna skip the journey back to California because it wont be worth reading because it will be really boring reading about her led on a bed. 

I woke up the next morning cuddled up with Hunter and Angie asleep in the chair next to my bed not looking so comfortable in my opinion, her neck would be stiff when she wakes up which will be soon because we will be leaving soon. I pushed Hunter in the ribs trying to wake him up “ Hunter” I said trying to get his attention but failed “ Hunter!” I said louder making him stir slightly, I sighed and sat up slowly “ Hunter, wake up now” he chuckled “ so demanding in the mornings baby” he said in his morning voice which was so gruff. I kissed him on the cheek “ well I'm no softy” he just smiled at me “ ughh I cant explain how happy I am you are with me right now, its been like Christmas since you woke up” I rolled my eyes at him “ you have years and years to see me, don’t get bored of me to soon” he grunted and grabbed my face “ baby, I could never get bored of you are your sexy face”.

I reached up and grabbed Hunters hands and pulled them away from my face and dropped them back onto his lap “ wake Angie up” was all I said before his kissed me on the lips hard “ anything for you baby”.

Hunter jumped off the bed and walked over to Angie and pushed her shoulder slightly until she woke up slowly “ come on Angie, the paramedics will be in here soon to get Ember to transfer her to California, you need to get up and get your stuff and put it into my car and get some food its a long journey and I'm not planning on stopping” she just rubbed her eyes and nodded. We can all tell Angie isn’t a morning person. I just want to get out of Hospital I don't particularly like them I mean who does?, they're so plain and its like you're stuck between four walls for days. Angie got up from the chair and stretched her arms up “ my neck is so stiff from sleeping like that” I laughed “ I thought it would hurt when you woke up, are you okay?” I asked “ yeah I'm fine, I'll just rub it”.

There was a knock at the door and the doctor and two paramedics came in “ are you ready to go?” the doctor asked “ yeah, Hunter I will see you in California?” he nodded “ Of course baby, I will drop Angie off at the house and then I will come see you at the Hospital okay?” I smiled “ yeah that sounds good, give me one last kiss before I see you in a few days”. Hunter came over and kissed me slowly on the lips for a minute or so before he pulled away and kissed my forehead “ I will see you in a couple of days, I love you baby” I grinned at him “ I love you too, make sure you bring me some mcdonald's to the hospital”. It feels like years since I last had one I can remember Lucy and I use to go like everyday, it has always been one of my favourite foods I don’t care if its fatty. I would never want to be a girl who is afraid to eat something unhealthy in front of a guy because I'm scared that they will judge me, the way I look at it a guy should love you for who you are and what you are if they get disgusted by you eating a mcdonald's then they're not right for you.

Angie kissed me on the cheek “ I will see you in a couple of days have a safe journey home” she said before she walked out of the room with Hunter “ Bye Ember, I love you” I waved at him “ I love you too, see you in a couple of days”. The paramedics came to the side of the bed “ are you ready?” the young girl asked “ yeah I am, how long exactly will It take to get back?” she shrugged “ a couple of days maximum” I smiled and she smiled back “ lets get you in the ambulance then”.