promise is here !

After 2 years :

In the midnight.

" Wake up ved ! ", geetanjali said to advait. He turned to other side as geetanjali again whispered to him,

"Wake up na."

Advait thought he was dreaming as the voices flooded in his mind, 'This voice is belong to geetu. Is she in trouble or Is she in labour pain.'

Advait got up from his side of bed not that too fast that he will hurt her. He stared at geetu who had an frown on her face looking like she wanted to cry.

" Is everything okay ? ", advait asked.

" Yeah, everything is - not nothing is fine. " geetanjali said in her crying tone.

" What happened ? " advait asked her. He was getting scared with the situation which was around him.

" I search in the whole fridge but I think I have finished my ice cream and now I wants it. I should have kept some in the box but I ate the box in some minutes." geetanjali said as the tears came out of her eyes.

" Ohhh, It's okay love. I will grab the ice-cream for you. " advait said and kissed her forehead.

" Yeah, but I want it now. " geetanjali said while pouting. She was thinking that now he will bought the ice cream tomorrow.

" You want now. "advait asked as she nodded her head in yes. Advait wiped her tears with his thumb and got up from the bed.

Advait walked into the kitchen, he bend down to the cabinets and opened the last drawer of the left side. Geetanjali doesn't have any idea about this hidden side. He installed small sized fridge in the kitchen when geetanjali got pregnant. He never told her about the fridge as the fridge was containing her favourite chocolate ice cream and if she got any idea about it then she will finish whole fridge in days.

'I think my baby is going to be sugar bee.' advait thought to himself and chuckled.

After taking some ice cream in the bowl. He came to the bedroom. He saw his wife was sobbing like a child for the ice cream.

'I love this women by every side of her. 'advait thought to himself and walked up to her. He gave her bowl and sat down beside her. Geetanjali smiled at him and started to have the ice cream without wasting other minutes.

'I remember when she told me that she was pregnant with our child. She came into my office and gave me the slide on written that 'Hey dad, I will be with you soon.' I was so dumb as  I was confused for sometime with the words but then she grabbed my hand and placed on her flat stomach. Then in the end, I got the idea about what she wants to tell me. It was the best moment of my life and from that point I am loving her more than before' advait said to himself.

He was so happy that he announced party for his whole office also he invited all of his friends and close relatives for the party. His parents were so happy. He also tried to talk to her parents  too but they just listened his words and decides to ignore it. Geetanjali cried on that day because  her parents didn't want to be with her in the very happiest moment of her life. But she handled herself after that she was just enjoying every moment of her life. She clicked so many pics on every month's first date and makes the album of it also she joined her baby sonogram pictures in that album. She also learned how to make sweater from advait's mom, and made one for our children.

She ordered the crib for their children also did shopping with nivi and sanyukta. She did everything for the upcoming child. She checked some books on the pregnancy and followed the diet that given by doctor. It was hard for both of them to handle the first pregnancy but they did well with harshal's parents.