Friends and Fear

" geetu where are you ? help me na to tie this tie " Advait yelled at his wife from their bedroom.

'This boy can't do anything without me, what will he do when i won't be with him ?' geetanjali thought to her self. She turned off the gas and put the lid on the container as she walked to their bedroom.

" hey.... give it to me " geetanjali said while shoving her hand in front of him.

Advait gave her a tie and placed the table in front of her. The table was small in height but it was enough to help her to reach his height. It was his usual habit of lifting his wife and placing her on the table as she was short. So they started to do it daily and they didn't know when it becomes their daily routine.

" Now remember some easy steps okay ? ved You have to do it by yourself. " geetanjali said.

" What do I need to do. You are with me, then I will not do it. " He said.

" what If we get separated from each other then you have to do it by yourself." geetanjali said not knowing where her words are taking her.

" This will never happen. Once the mistake has happened and I am not going to happen it again. You are stuck with me, I won't let you go. " He said.

Geetanjali nodded her head as she understood what she did. She was noticing his behavior from the night they have come back from the party. He acted like he has lost himself somewhere and was trying to find himself. He never behaved like that, he used to talk to her mostly but now he stays to himself.

'Is he blaming himself for what happened to me ?' geetanjali thought to her but she shooked her thoughts and focused on him.

" It's okay now leave it ! " geetanjali said to him.

" Okay... " He said, ignoring the topic.

" Now, focus on the words." geetanjali said to him as he nodded his head.

" First, Start with the backside of the tie facing away from you, the wide end is on the right and the small end is on the left, The tip of the small end should rest slightly above your belly-button Move only the active end." geetanjali started.

" Now second, Wide end under the small end to the left. "

" Third , Across the small end to the right."

" Fourth,Up into the neck loop from underneath. "

" Fifth, and second last, Down through the loop you've just made in the front. "

" And the last is,Pull down on the wide end to tighten. Slide the knot up to adjust. "

Geetanjali jumped from the table and hugged advait from behind. She smiled to him as the mirror reflected her, Advait smiled her in return.

" Done !, ved you just have to follow this simple and few steps after that your ready with your tie " geetanjali said.

Advait turned to geetanjali. He cupped her face and gently placed a kiss on her lips as he said.

" I love you " after this magical words, he hugged her so tightly.

" I love you too! " geetanjali replied.

" Now you have to go to the office " geetanjali said while pushing him towards the door.

Advait frowned and said, " I don't want to go can i- ", but geetanjali didn't give him any chance to complete his words as she said, " you have to go also I am going to meet sanyukta "

" Okay boss bye....! " He said and left to the office after taking his bag.

Geetanjali completed her work in the kitchen as she checked the kitchen for the last before she could go to change her clothes. When she relaxed from the pressure she went to change her clothes. They planned to have lunch together and will spend some time together. She tried to call nivedita for the trip but she was sick as preganancy was giving her hard time. She told her to have some rest and she will update her all information later.

the promise (1st book in "past" series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें