propose 2

The couple were still playing with sneha, swapnil's daughter. She was cute and giggles every time when some one smiled at her. Tejas attracted every one's attention when he walked to the mid of the place. He took mic and said,

" guys...... I am grateful that you are here to support me on my life's important day. "

Everyone know about tejas's propose plan except mans. As the world says, 'When a boy loves girl, the whole world knows about it but the girl never gets any idea about it until he admits it.' Mansi doesn't have any idea about the matter. She is thinking that it's just dinner plan as they arranges in months.

After tejas said his words, He walked towards mansi. He showed his hand in front of her as she looked at him in confusion. She looked around herself, she was seeing friends and they were smiling at them, some of them were whispering and here tejas was asking her to put her hand in his without any words. Mansi gave her hand with hesitation as tejas said,

" Come ! "

Mansi knows tejas was bad at showing or expressing his feelings to anyone and that's why he was taking his own time to tell her about his feelings. She took  a deep breath while swallowing the surrounding. Tejas took her in the mid of the place and asked her,

" Do you trust me? " He asked her after checking her confused face for time.

" Yes ! " mansi said hesistatly.

After his stupid question,

He took out one small diary from his jeans's pocket and give it to her. She took the diary from his hands and she looked at him not knowing what to do with it.

" Now, open the first page of diary. "

Tejas said with smile. He knows what he was doing, he was proposing his love, his life. He was telling her about his love which he was having from the long time and now he wanted to marry her. He knows she is confused but he has an believe in himself that he would handle the situation.

Mansi opened the first page of the diary as there was drawing of two people who were standing in front of each other. After checking the drawing she looked at tejas and motioned him asking what's the meaning of it.

" This describes our first interaction when I first saw you" tejas told her as mansi smiled.

" Now, please turn it over. This describes our first meeting " he added his words into the sentence.

On the page, there was drawing of two people who were sitting on one bench and were talking to them. Their gesture was describing it.

" Now another one. This describes our friendship. " tejas said to her as she smiled more.

She turned the page as another drawing appeared in front of her,

" This describes how I proposed you to be my girlfriend."

On the page, there was a photography which his friends took of him when he proposed her in the drunk state. Mansi laughed at the photograph remembering the moment.

" My life is wonderful because you are with me,you make me happy even if I feel sad and low. Your smile lightens up my life and all the darkness disappear. Your love has made me crazy. I will love you till the end of my life. And I want to be with all my life. I love you " Tejas said in one breath as mansi's eyes watered.

" Please, flip the page " tejas requested as mansi found a beautiful ring. Tejas had cut some pages of diary and put the ring in it. Mansi started to cry as she saw the ring. It was the moment for which she was craving from the long time. She always wanted tejas to express his feelings to her and now he was doing the same as her dreams showed her.

" I never thought, you will express your love to me like this. " mansi said whlile wiping her tears.

 Tejas bend down on his knees and said,

" I love you so much. I just want to be with you. We will laugh together, we will smile together, we will cry together, we will share our sadness and happiness. There is no place beautiful for me in this world, but when you are with me, every place and everything looks beautiful. I just want to be with you always. miss mansi, will you marry me ? "

"I will but you never come between my junk food. Promise ?" mansi asked.

"I promise." tejas said after showing her confused face.

"Then yes. I will." mansi said as he stood up on his legs. He took the ring out of the diary and slid into her ring finger. Mansi hugged tejas tightly as he hugged her back. The big applause heard in the air.

" I love you so much mansi " Tejas said.

" I love you too ! " Mansi replied.

Everyone started clapping and cheering for them. Some of them took picture of them. Everyone was happy with the little stunt of tejas. He was happy by himself. In the end he did expressed his feelings in front of everyone.

He mouthed 'thanks' to his best friends and gave thumbs up to the photographers who took many photos and made videos of his proposing style.

Tejas kissed mansi's forehead as mansi smiled at him.

" I can share anything that i have but not you, my love. "

gorgeous_geetanjali

' So guys, here is another chapter of my book.

If you like this chapter.

Please vote on it.

-love_geetu >.<