J's party

After lot of processing the face she was going for party. She told herself what she was going to do staying at home all alone. She was bored staying in the house by herself. So, it will be good to have some time with her friends. When she told Janhavi she was coming for party, she was happy as her husband while advait was also happy thinking she was going out to clear her head.

Geetanjali was having headache about the clothing, She knew she can't decide her clothing without help of her husband. She went through all the clothes she was having in her closet but still she was not able to choose one dress for herself. She sighed knowing there is no one to help her, advait was in the meeting. She walked back and forth in the closet thinking about the option she was having with her.

' Saree ?, yeah ! I can wear the saree for the evening but who wears a saree for the party. '

' Dress ? yup, a simple dress for evening. NO ! I don't have any mood to wear the dress for the party '

' Jeans and top or shirt, no ways ! I am not going to wear that. '

' I can choose knee length dress or long dress. But Every one is going to wear that. I don't want to look like them. If everyone wear the dress for evening the we look like we are some type of band group  '

She was confused with her own thoughts as the dungaree from the corner catches her attention. She knew advait has gifted her dungaree but she never get any chance to try it.

'It is different and there is no people who is going to wear dungaree for the evening. So, I can choose this for j's party.' she said to herself. She was happy as stress got best out of her. She took her dungaree and went to change her clothes. She was already late for the arriving time of the party as she kept thinking about the clothing. She called nivedita before she could go to the party. She folded her shirt to the height where her scars could hide. She doesn't like when people sees her scars and gives her questioning look. She closed her eyes for a minute thinking about advait's words, 'It's okay !, if you have some scars on your body. You looks more beautiful with the scars.' She smiled at herself knowing he loves everything about her, her scars too.

She applied little bit make up which will suit her face and checked her face in the mirror. She didn't waste another minute in thinking as she took keys from the bowl and went towards the car. She drove the car to the nivedita's home, she didn't called driver uncle to drive the car as he was enjoying time with his family. 

When geetanjali reached in the parking of nivedita's building. She called her asking her to come down. Reynash said good bye to both of them as he came to drop her to the car. When they were hugging each other geetanjali clicked their photo without disturbing their moment. Nivedita hopped into the car as soon reynash let her go.

" Take care of her. " Reynash said to geetanjali,

" Yeah! " she said.

" Come on geetu ! I don't want to waste my time. " nivedita said..

" Yeah babe! " geetanjali replied. Reynash walked to the geetanjali's side and whispered into her ears, " She wants to eat the cake of party. "

" Seriously! " she asked him mouthing the words. He nodded in yes to her as she chuckled at him.

Geetanjali drive  the car to janhavi's cafe. Janhavi decide to named it as J's cafe after getting into the fight with her sister. Geetanjali helped nivedita to get out of the car.

"Thanks !" she said.

" I think there is no thanks and sorry in friendship. " i said.

" Yeah, now hurry up! " she said. After helping nivedita, geetanjali parked the car into the parking lot and locked it. She took nivedita's hand in hers and lead her to J's cafe.