propose 1

The conversation ended up at tejas's door, where he is going to propose his girlfriend. You never know what's going on in your life, you just have to walk , without having any doubt in your head.

Advait looked at his wife, who was sleeping on his lap peacefully. She had no idea of what's going around her. Advait dragged her to the place saying he is taking her to dinner. Tejas wanted to surprise her so advait kept his words as secret. She wanted to have good sleep at home but because of him she came here respecting his decision.

'She is not ready yet to tell me about her past. Maybe I have to find a different alternative for her agreement on these topic. I just hope tonight I will find that.' advait said to himself.

Tonight is an important day for tejas. Finally he is asking his first and last crush miss mansi to marry him. This boy had collected enough courage to ask her. He had a crush on her since their first interaction but he hid his feelings from her and her proposed to be his girlfriend in the drunk state.

Mansi, is a doctor like me. Advait and mansi were best friends from their college time but they never shared the understanding like geetanjali's group shares. They just had some things which are common between them. Geetanjali and advait are also different from each other but as people said opposite attracts to each other. They both fell in love with the same rule.

When they reached at tejas's place, advait told driver uncle to park his car and he started to wake up his wife.

" hey, wake up sleepy head " advait said to her. Geetanjali got up rubbing her eyes with her palm. She looked around her self with half sleepy eyes as she took a look of surrounding, a shocking wave went through her veins.

"This is tej's home. Why are we here ?" geetanjali asked.

Advait chuckled and said "Because tejas wants your support."

"Why ? It's not like he is-", advait cut off her sentence and placed a kiss on her cheek and said,

"Yesss..."

"That's a good news. " She said and hugged him.

"Yeah ?!" advait asked.

"Yupp" geetanjali said.

"You remember when I proposed to you to be my wife ?" advait asked her. Her face frowned for a minute but then she tightly hugged him as he hugged her back.

'This time, we are going through this together, my love.' advait said to himself.

"Yeah... I remember how can I forget about that day. That was the best day of my life. My love asked me to be his wife." She said as the happiness was glowing on her sleepy face.

"Now let's go !" advait said and she giggled.

They were walking when geetanjali stopped holding advait's hand and said, "I love you !"

" I love you too ! " advait replied.

" Ved , If I didn't tell you about my past story then will you leave me like my parents ? " geetanjali asked.

" Never ever ! Note my words I will never leave you at any condition ! " advait said.

" pinky promise ! " geetanjali put her pinky finger in front of him and asked.

It was her habit from her childhood. She dropped every habit of hers after the incident but she kept her pinky finger habit even after the incident. So advait respected that so much.

"Yeah.! pinky promise ! " He said while their pinky fingers got interacted. 

" Now, can we go inside ? " Advait asked her.

" Yeah.... I want to see how Tejas is going to propose to her . I mean he is finally going to spend his whole life with his favorite person or crush or love . My best friend is getting married with your best friend. " She said as excitement was blooming in every word of her.

" Hey geetu. " Swapnil said.

As the couple walked towards them with their daughter. Swapnil kamble, his wife pallavi and their daughter sneha. He is nice person. Advait always feels jealousy when swapnil and geetanjali shares the understanding between them.  But he knows his wife is his and he trsuted her blindly.

" Hey man, I hope you are taking good care of her. " Swapnil teased.

" Yeah.... I am - " swapnil cut off advait's sentence and said.

" I believe in you. I can see that happiness on her face. You are taking good care of her. " Swapnil said as we took a look of their wives. Advait smiled at his wife who was talking to swapnil's wife.

" Can i hold her ? " geetanjali asked pallavi.

" Yeah. why not ? Take her. " pallavi said while giving sneha to geetu's. She took her very easily in her arms and as they both giggled.

" Swapy, she looks like you. " She said as little sneha smiled.

" Ved look at her. She have the same pair of eyes like swapy. " She asked me.

" Yeah.... she loves you. I guess." advait said.

" Geetu, can you take care of her while we took a break for us. " Pallavi asked to her.

" Why not ? I love her and she also loves me " geetanjalu said as pallavi and swapy left to the place. She hugged sneha one more time and kissed on her cheeks.

'I know she loves babies and wanted to have a baby but I am not ready not till she gets free from her fear.' advait said to himself while looking at his wife who was playing with her best friends daughter.

Geetanjali did many things for advait, she took care of him. She helped him in the work when he was confused with office work and hospital work and now it was his time when he would set her free from her past.

"We both fell in the sea of love,

now we have to learn how to swim in it

while taking care of waves."

gorgeous_geetanjali

If you like this chapter.

Please vote on it.

-love_geetu >.< '