Conversation

After lunch :

"You liked it ! " geetanjali asked advait who was on the last bite of his food.

" Actually, I loved it ! " He said.

"Whenever I brings your favorite food you always says that you loves it " geetanjali asked.

"Because, I really loves it " He replied to her.

" and...." she asked teasing him.

"and you are looking so beautiful in the blue saree..." advait said with a smirk.

"Why are you wearing these clothes they doesn't even belongs to your office time." geetanjali asked.

"Yes I know but I am boss here. No one can question me and on the other side I didn't had any intention to wake you up because you were so calm in the sleep." He said to her.

"but you could have asked me to help you At least." geetanjali said.

"I knew. Now, leave it ! tell me ?" He said.

Geetanjali sighed knowing where advait's words were taking her. She doesn't wanted to start here in the office. She wanted to drop the topic.

"Nothing.. I think I have to -", advait cut off her sentence in the mid and said "Trust me. Just do it for once it will give you your freedom...your freedom."

"It's an mental torture ved, I can't bear it again and again. What do you think I didn't try it. I did but every time it leaves me with nightmare which I don't want to bear anymore." geetanjali said while her eyes were closed like she was closing the situation for her.

"I know but-" she cut off his sentence and said "NO, stop it !" she yelled at him and took her bag from the table and left the cabin leaving him behind with questions. Her eyes watered as she remembered the bad time of her life. She wiped her tears but they had no intention of stopping themselves. In the situation, she declined the call which she was having.

'Sorry ved.' geetanjali said while entering into the elevator.

Advait's p.o.v. :

'I know that one day when you will do this and then you will get your freedom from all of the problems and you will do this. Not for you but for me, for our future. I trust you my love, and I know that you had suffered so much, but now it is time to end it all. ' advait said to himself as he saw his wife leaving the office.

He was lost in his thought but call's sound bring him back to reality, He slide the answer button and said, "hello tej how -"

But tejas was having different mind set as he cut him off and yelled at him.

"where the hell is my best friend, you idiot "

Advait smiled at tejas who was worried for his best friend. He knows how much her best friend loves her.

"Actually she is-" he again cut off advait's sentence and said

"You both had talk on the same topic and now she is upset and not picking up my phone. She is disturbed right now." tejas said not giving chance to advait to say a word.

"Yeah... you know-", advait wanted to say something but as usual he cut off my his sentence and said,

"It's ok ved ! I know why you are doing this, give her time she will do it by herself. I know her very well more than you."

Tejas knows geetanjali very well. He do wanted her to get rid of the topic but at the same time he didn't want his best friend to go through the same situation. It was hard for her, it could hard for any girl.

Advait sighed at him.

"Actually I was-", same as before sentence tejas cut advait's words and continued.

"come to my home, we will sort this out. Mansi will help you in this matter and trust me she will find a way for you. Don't loose your hope man. Not yet."

'Yeah... he is right. Actually she is perfect person for the situation like this. She will understand me, she knows geetu very well and she will help me to find a way too. Maybe !' advait thought to himself and smiled.

"Alright then we will meet each other tonight !" advait said finally.

"Okay bring her with you, if you couln't bring her with you then you don't have to come either. And also don't tell her about this. I want to surprise her. She always wanted me to do this and now I am doing this." tejas snapped at advait and hung up the phone.

Tejas wanted to surprise his best friends including swapnil, janhavi and geetanjali. Tejas was going to propose her tonight with whom he wanted to spend his entire life. His friends were waiting for this day since their college time and now tonight was the time.

'Look ! this boy is a weirdo type, I don't know how mansi is going to handle this weirdo.

I hope tonight we will find the way,

for me,

for us.'

advait thought to himself, hoping for the best.

***

Author's note:

Don't ever try to copy my stuff, because it's only belongs to me, this is my effort . Otherwise you can enjoy this story with the full of love.

---- love you my readers >.< ---

If you like this chapter.

Please vote on it.

-love_geetu ^_^