Boss's girl

" You know what ? i am gonna make sure that your boss will fire you from your place because you don't deserve this " sanyukta said to her, marking her words.

" How you are going to do this. " she asked her in return. In other way, she challenged sanyukta.

Sanyukta took out her phone and dialed advait's number.She talked to him for a while as geetanjali was not paying any attention to her. Sanyukta placed her phone in her bag and smirked at her.

Within the minutes, receptionist's phone ringed. She picked up the phone after gulping the smirk. She talked to the person and said sorry for multiple times. Her face was showing that who were on the other side, he is giving her nice lecture about her behavior.

" You are Mrs. Sanyukta Ahuja. " she asked as sanyukta's smirk grew more.

" Yeah ! you know what, you have wasted my precious time in this stupid conversation of yours." sanyukta said.

" I am sorry mam ! " she said. Sanyukta is really gentle to her employees but you had to take care of her rules and anger issues. She can bear any thing but not insult.

" Geetu... ", advait said as he come out from the lift.

" Hey... " geetanjali said and ran into his hug.

" You are scared because of her voice. " advait asked to her.

" A little bit. " she whispered to him as she nuzzled her head in his scent.

" hmmmm " advait said and hugged her back. He knew she hates loud voices.

" Are you done with your romance. " sanyukta asked while breaking our hug.

' Is she boss's girl ? ' receptionist whispered in her low voice but they all heard it.

'I think I just crossed my line of friendship.' geetanjali said to herself.

" Yeah ! she is your boss's girl. " sanyukta said in her boss voice as everyone gasped.

' They looks so cute together. ' someone said.

' She suits him. ' another one said.

' cute one ', another one said as she clicked our photo.

' # boss's girl, #cute couple, #couple goals, #hug, #love & kisses ' someone said and posted our pic in social with all the tags.

' god bless you ! ' one auntie said and gave them her blessings.

' OH ved, finally you found your girl. Hurry up and get married with her. ' another uncle said to them as they looked at each other and left the warmness of love.

" Ved, I want this girl as my receptionist. " sanyukta declared within a minute.

'Wait ! she just wanted to fire her from her place and now she wants her in her office ? Unexpected Sanyukta !' geetanjali said to herself.

" What ? " receptionist said in loud voice.

" If you want a job then be my receptionist or I will make sure that you will never get any other job. " sanyukta said.

" What do you think, what should I do in this situation " advait asked her in whispers.

" Allow her. " she said as he nodded.

" Sisha, you are going with her. " advait said as she also nodded her head knowing she don't have any other option than this. Sanyukta smiled in victory and went to her again as receptionist was going to have another lecture from her.