only you

Only you

Advait did not know where his wife geetanjali left him with her past story, there was only note which was able to give him hint. 'Sometimes it's better to come back to the same place where everything has started.'.

The park, with the words only place he could imagine was the park. In the park, he saw her for the first time and she saw him too. It was obvious her note was describing about the park. He took the keys and went out taking car out from the place. He drove the car till he reached the park. He gave the keys to the watchmen knowing she is waiting for him, watchmen took the keys he knew something was going between them as madam was in the park from the morning and sir came in the evening. Aditya searched the whole park and in the end he found her on the bench staring at settling sun. He knew she was sitting on the bench from the morning, he took small steps to reach her. He sat down beside her not disturbing her. Geetanjali felt someone sat down beside her as she looked up at the person. Advait gave her small smile as she returned it back to him.

"how long you have been sitting here ?"

" Not that long. If you can wait 2 years for me then I can definitely wait a few hours for you."

" If I had to wait a few more years then I would have been waiting for you. "

" hmm... but why ? "

" Hmm. When I  saw you for the first time, your behavior with children's and respect of elders in the marriage of the sanyukta. Freely behave and having positive attitude towards the life, I did not wanted to lose it. "

" Hmm. "

" Thanks. "

" For what ? "

" For telling me everything. "

" That's your right. You did many things for me. You stayed single for 2 years waiting for my reply. When people were suggesting you to another girl but you stayed with me. I just told you to give me time and you gave it without thinking about the consequences. I thought you will get tired of me in the end but you kept patience for me. "

" I just did not wanted to lose my diamond while searching for useless stones. "

" Why you didn't choose another girl. "

" Because someone told me to judge person by their heart. Not by their money, color or past. And I know, your heart is beating for me. "

" But if you tried to find another girl you would probably have met a perfect girl. "

" No one is perfect babe, Everyone have their own flaws and the girl who is sitting by my side. She is perfect for me. "

" Ohh... um."

" Why didn't you tell me your past before this ? "

"Sometimes you care about the person more than your past. I was hiding it so that I could not lose the person as I had already lose two important people of my life. I didn't had any courage to lose someone else. I did not wanted to lose you so maybe that's why I kept my past to myself."

" Why did you forgive him. "

" He was not wrong. He just wanted someone who could comfort him. He was scared to lose me like his mom and that's why he chose wrong path, he had already suffered so much and I didn't wanted to suffer him more than he already had. He was in the jail and that was enough for him, he was already in the guilt and I didn't wanted to add more into it."

" Why did you asked me for the time ? "

" I just wanted to check myself in the world where I lost everything. I did not want to be a burden on you. I thought you will find another girl who will be better than me. "

"I saw many girls who were behind me for my money and you were not one of them. I loved who I was with you. I loved it when you collected your courage to face the world. Whatever happened to you, we are not going to change it but we can accept it with our whole heart and we can start a new life with you."

" I don't know how to thank you. "

" Then don't say thanks to me. Just be with me forever, that would be enough for me."

" Will do. You occupied me with yourself and now I don't think there is another way to get back from it. "

" Yeah ! why did you love me. "

" Because you are the first one who accept me with who I am. You faced nivi's wrath for me, no one could ever face her wrath ha. You had to go through so many fights with sanyukta just for me. You won my heart, most importantly you never gave up on me. You accepted my flaws with yours, you made this whole new geetanjali for you. "

" Actually, your friends are too much to handle. All of them but still they are kind except nivedita. She is tigress, I can't handle that women when it comes to you. "

" OH !, so you hate her. "

" Not really but ha she gets angry easily. You remember when you first tried to make something for me and you had cut on your fingers. She made me responsible for that and had to listen her lecture for hours but she really loves you. When you tried to commit suicide, it was difficult to handle her for reynash. I can forget any time but not that time, it was really hard to handle. "

" Sorry for that. I just lost my mind for some time. "

" Hmm. It feels like someone stabbed knife in my heart. You know that time, I couldn't handle your case as I was not in my right mind. Mansi did everything of yours. I lost myself with the thought I was going to loose you."

" I love you and only you."

" I love you too and only you ! "

He cupped her face with his hands and ran his thumb on her cheek as she closed her eyes. He followed his fingers to her lips as she opened her eyes making eye contact with him. She wrapped her hands around his neck, he pulled her towards him as they kissed each other. It was closing time of the park, no one was in the park and the watchmen allowed them to stay in the park because he knew them from long time, advait had helped him in many things like getting admission of his son into the college and etc.,

Advait broke the kiss and said, "When we got married. Many people told me I was doing mistake but If I am going to have you in the end then I am ready to make this mistake again and again." She heard his words and kissed his lips lightly while smiling at him.

 "let's make mistakes, so that we could regret and love them at the same time

 "let's make mistakes, so that we could regret and love them at the same time."

gorgeous_geetanjali

If you like this chapter.

Please vote on it.
            -love_geetu >.<