free from your fear

Geetanjali opened the box which advait gifted her. He gave her the box with the little message saying 'When you will realize I am not going to leave you then open it for me and for you.' She opened the box as there was bracelet with other note saying 'free from your fear.' She know what the exact meaning of his words. The bracelet was holding a bird charm with it.

She wore the bracelet and kissed the bird as she lost into her thoughts

She wore the bracelet and kissed the bird as she lost into her thoughts. She didn't wanted stay with reality which was eating her alive.

Sometimes, you feel everything is good. We are living with nice people and will all be good but we never know when our life will changed with new decisions. Our life is like serial drama, you never gets any idea what is going to happen in your life. Your life's script has already written by someone and you just has to play it with your soul.

Sometimes, you meet someone along with you and starts to walk few steps with you and then leaves without any notice and then again someone comes in your way to shares your way with him/her and again after sometime the person leaves you. Some people shook you with the answers with their lives. It feels bad when somebody has been with you from the beginning but they leaves you in the middle of your way but you need to walk as you don't have any other choice.

Geetanjali's life was like this, It was all good as long as the photo of them had not been printed. After that incident, everything changed slowly by slowly. She was getting weird messages and calls. She knew it was weird but she ignored it as she was happy with her life. She was enjoying her best life with her friends and with her love.

The way she was getting messages were creepy like 'you are mine !' When she received the message she ignored it thinking some one had sent her wrongly but they gets more creepy as the time started to pass. One day, she woke up from her bed. Her phone ringed with the message saying 'Good morning love. You look so beautiful with your messy hair.'

It was another, the single message was enough to sent chills in her body but she forget about it after spending time with her friends. She ignore many messages in the same way. She never paid any attention to any of them. For the first time, she was scare with the message as she just had returned from the party. It was enough to tell her, she has been stalked someone was behind her. The message was saying, 'You look so beautiful in red dresses, you should wear red color more. '

After the night, she started to receive bouquets and chocolates in front of her home. She realized she got stuck into the mess and now it was too late. She told everything to advait, he was angry at her but he told her he will handle something in the matter but she was trapped in the cage named one side love and there was no other way to come out for her.

She ignored all the messages and gifts because she wanted to feel the feeling of love with advait. She wanted to feel the love more and more. She loved the time when she used to spend time with advait but it was getting snatched from her. She was in love with advait and mainly he was in love with her too.

' I am going to do this, he loves me and he is not going to leave me after I tell him the truth. He accepted me with my past and now I can do it.' geetanjali decided to herself.

She walked to the cupboard and took out the tapes from it. She sat down on the bed and calming herself. She was doing this for herself, for her advait.

She pressed the button of the tape and started to record her words since the day when advait proposed her to be his girlfriend.

"Sometimes you feel that everything is going smoothly. We are living with good people who will help us in every matter and in every situation.........."

If you like this chapter.
Please vote on it.
            -love_geetu >.<