maybe or maybe not?

'Oh god! she looks cute when she makes her pouty face',  advait thought to himself

Her eyes were on the floor, she was nervous any one can sense it. Advait knew he had forced her to come here and somewhere he was responsible for today's day where they both were crossing their life's part.

flashback:

Advait looked at his love who was standing in front of him wearing white shirt and black pant. She was dressed up in formal attire for her first interview. She was nervous and advait can sense it truly, he wanted to kiss her lips which she was biting in her nervousness.

"Will I have this job ?" She asked advait. Advait smiled at her.

"maybe or maybe not " I said.

"what do you think about this mess." geetanjali said while showing him her clothes.

"Well, this is not a mess and you are the one who wants to do this job, you have to stand up on your legs."

"Yupp..., but what would happen if I didn't get this job."

"Then don't go for your interview. Stay at home with me. We can watch movie and can spend time together."

Geetanjali swallowed every word from advait and said,

"What ?, Have you lost your mind i want to-", advait cut off her sentence and said,

"Look ! you want to do this for yourself !"

"Yeah....." She said popping p in the sentence.

"Well I have one solution, you can have a job and also you can stand up on your legs."

"How ??" She asked advait while taking a sip from advait's coffee which he was having earlier.

"You can have a job in my company and also-", she cut my sentence and said,

"No, I can't have that job ! I am not that kind of girl who like- .."

"like what ?."

"Like umm. Your employee says that i am gold-digger who wants money of her rich friend, mainly from her boyfriend."

"Oh really !, then go and face your interview."

I took her purse and jacket passed it to her. She took it from me with frown on her face.

"You can do it love. We are together in this. Trust me." advait said as geetanjali smiled at him.

She kissed advait's cheek and then left for her interview. Advait smiled at her and continued with his work from home.

flashback end >.<

"hey, can we go inside for our interview ?" geetanjali asked advait and pulled him out of his dream.

'I wish geetu I would never have agreed for that job interview. So, you wouldn't have to face it and I could have my geetu with her old self. But now the situation is different for us. Different than our thoughts. Different than our expectations.' advait said to himself while looking at his wife.

"yes of course ! my baby." Advait said. He saw the strong women in front of him, his mother always told him that he will understand the power of women on right time, and here he was experiencing it.

"are you ready ?" advait asked her while taking her hand in his.

"maybe or maybe not ?" She said with a confused face and winked at him.

'Again the same question maybe or maybe not ?. I am falling in love with this woman again and again whenever she behaves like this.' advait said and hugged her tightly.

"

Maybe, I was looking for you who could steal my heart and won't ever gave me back.

like you !

gorgeous_geetanjali

"

If you like this chapter.

Please vote and make comments on it.

-love_geetu ^_^