Jared goes to the kitchen with the intention of drinking some water to wet his throat. Just as he is about to drink a doorbell's sound echoes through the penthouse.

"Wow your new penthouse is amazing. When you said that you got yourself a new penthouse I didn't thought it would be this beautiful." After coming inside this is the first thing that Alisha says.

Alisha looks around and sees that the walls in the living room are made of glass. A chandelier is hanging from the ceiling.

"What no greetings Ali?" Jared says to the famous actress standing in front of him using the nickname he has given her

Alisha smiles and says in a playful tone,"Well you also didn't greet me. So it's only fair that I do the same."

Jared laughs at her remark. Noticing his work attire Alisha asks,"Why haven't you changed. Your office finishes at 5. Doesn't it?"

"Yeah. I was in a video conference. So, I couldn't change." Jared answers matter of factly.

"Then you should go and change. Don't worry about me. I'm gonna make myself home." Alisha says.

Jared rolls his eyes at Alisha's comment and goes towards his room upstairs. After changing out of his suit he goes to the bathroom to take a shower.

Alisha walks around the couch on the living room and looks at the city trough the glass wall. She never understands why Jared likes to see the  city or the view it gives. To her by standing at the top and seeing the city she only realises that that city is beneath her.

She notices that she can see her reflection on the glass. She's wearing a black blouse with fitting skirt that is hugging her butt. Her front of the blouse is split in half and a string is holding the splitted halfs together. The middle of her chest is in view.

"What are you doing over there?" The deep familiar voice says from behind. Alisha turns around and sees that Jared is drying his wet hair with a towel. In a white fitting tee shirt and black trousers,Jared is looking breathtaking. Alisha could've kissed this guy senseless but refrained herself from doing so. Cause he doesn't feel that way about her.

Every guy would've swooned at her site but him. But she knows Jared would never look at her that way. No matter how much she tries. Though wearing revealing dress to lure Jared is a weak attempt but she's determined to change Jared's mind nevertheless.

So she plants a smile on her face and says," I was just looking at the city.  How was your work? Oh and I've heard you're doing a new project with Mr. Williams's daughter who has never appeared before press. They have hid her pretty well. I bet she's a spoiled brat who doesn't know the first thing about business."

Jared laughs at Alisha's comment and says,"On my first meeting with her she outsmarted me. And she's quite the opposite actually."

"Opposite in which sense?" Alisha asks with furrowed brows.