19. Dramatic Rebel

Start from the beginning

"Alright. We have work to do," Renia said.

"Yes, ma'am."

The two went outside, and soon, when Natsu heard the door creak, he pretended to play dead.

"We're too late. Natsu's dead," he heard Erza.

"Erza?" his head cocked to his side. The girl with the green hair pulled the wires off of him.

"Miss Erza, I got him," Francinna said, carrying the boy behind her back.

"Good, let's go."

"You're Tornado Restart!" Natsu gasped at Francinna.

"Requiem!" the two girls yelled at him.

"Sorry."

"Natsu, she's working with us. She freed me, she freed you. Now, we're freeing Juvia," Erza explained.

"Oh... you remind me of Freed Justine," Natsu smirked, poking Francinna's cheek, "Do you know him?"

"I wish I did... but not now! We gotta do something about the water woman."

"Yep."

---

DAY FOUR - ERZA ADVENTURE

1:38 am

---

"Shouldn't we rest?" Lucy asked, panting.

"There's no time to rest! At any moment, we can get killed!" Gray yelled.

"Maybe, we should," Jade suddenly stopped, making everyone stop again, hitting each other's backs.

"Man, you gotta stop doing that," Laxus rubbed his forehead.

"Sorry..."

So, everyone did rest, taking shifts once in a while. Jade was the first one to watch out [1:40 am - 2:40 am], then after an hour, Gray went next [2:40 am - 3:40 am]. After that, Lucy and Wendy [3:40-4:40 am]. Then, Laxus [4:40 am - present].

As Laxus stared out, he drank the coffee Jade gave him. Of course, he felt sleepy, but he had to be active at all costs.

"Good morning, Mr. Dreyar~~~!" someone yelled in a sing-song tune. A man descended from a group of bees that carried him.

"Tornado Requiem," he hissed, drinking all of the coffee before throwing the cup that landed on Jade's face afterwards, making her wake up and watch the scene carefully.

"I'm Sycarto Rascigoo," the man with the blue hair introduced himself, "As you were saying, yes, I'm a Tornado Requiem member. I am like, fourth strongest...? I don't really remember."

"I don't care," Laxus threw his coat away, that landed on Gajeel's face, "You're an enemy of the guild, I'll crush you."

"If you can," he snapped his fingers, and Laxus couldn't move his body at all.

"My action magic is also called... Macro, somehow," he smirked, "I can do anything with you. I will control your systems and make you attack your buddies. Isn't that nice? Just say the magic word, and presto, you're free!"

"Make me move, bastard!"

"Oh, that's not the magic word! Try again!" the man laughed merrily. Laxus sighed. He was about to say the word he hadn't said for years.

"Please?"

"Nope. Not even close."

"Okay, uh... Fairy Tail? Tornado Requiem? Algeak? City of terror? City of time?" he tried.

"No, no, no, no, no," Sycarto answered, "Try again! But, this time, it's the last one."

Laxus thought about it deeply. The word he was about to say was going to be the word that would decide his and his friends' fate. Just one wrong word, presto.

Dead.

"Deodorant..." Jade mumbled, grinning.

Soon, Laxus could move and he punched Sycarto.

"You knew the magic word?!" Sycarto yelled in surprise, trying to get off Laxus's clutches.

"We all know someone" - his fists had lightning - "don't we, Rascigoo?"

And, presto. Sycarto Rascigoo was already unconscious.

"I wonder what the magic word was..." he put a hand on his chin.

"It was deodorant," Jade winked at him.

"Well, thanks," he smirked, "But, why deodorant?"

"I don't know either."

They just laughed, before Laxus continued his shift.

---

Tornado Requiem immediately heard of Sycarto's loss. Laxus beat him to a pulp before putting him down in a random place where no one could see him.

"That asshole," Synarto crossed his arms, "I can't believe him. He used a magic word to deactivate his magic."

"Hey, shouldn't Francinna be telling us that now? After all, she's the control lady," Rina said.

"Maybe, she fell asleep. I'll go check on her," Renia replied.

"Renia-sama, I'll do it," Juvia raised her hand.

"Alright, good. You should replace Sycarto for a while."

"Yes, Renia-sama."

Juvia went to the control room and knocked on the door, "Francinna-san, open up!"

But, the door didn't open. Juvia kicked the door with annoyance, only to see Francinna asleep.

"Oh, you're asleep," she rolled her eyes and woke her up, "Wake up."

"Yes, will do," Francinna rubbed her eyes.

In the vent, the real Francinna watched as her puppets worked. The fake Natsu was unconscious, and in the camera, the fake Erza was also unconscious.

"I like your magic," Erza smiled, "Makes me remind myself of a Seith Mage and an Illusion Mage." [Bickslow and Jade, and Jade uses Illusion magic as her second magic, in case you don't know].

"That's cool."

"I think she should be with Freed, not Bickslow," Natsu stuck his tongue out the way Bickslow did.

"Now that she's convinced... we'll do this," Francinna said as she motioned her puppets to knock Juvia out. When she was knocked out, Natsu took her, and soon...

they were caught.

-/-/-

Hey y'all!

A quick recap, Sycarto was finally defeated. Spoiler alert, he's gonna make a comeback.

Is there something blooming between Laxus and Jade? Nah, I ship Miraxus! But, if you like them together... no, maybe not.

Now that Erza, Natsu and Juvia were safe, is Francinna really the person they thought she would be???? Maybe, maybe not. You don't know what's gonna happen next.

The generals standing/fighting are:

Rina - Manipulation Magic

Renia - Rock Magic

Synarto - Archer Magic

Reginald - Day Ark Magic

Rick - No spoilers.

Kazano - Same here.

And of course, the wizard saint.

Gray: So, is there really something between the two?

Laxus & Jade: NO!

Me: You heard them. Get out.

Anyway, that's all for today!

End!

FearIsNotEvil ⚡❤