"Monica. My names Monica , King didnt tell you?"

"He forgetful as hell." I told her causing her to laugh.

"Just like his damn father." She said stroking Aces skin causing me to laugh.

I watched Ace as he ran around the room , straight towards the glitter. Thats not what hes about to do.

"Ace , no." I yelled as I sped after him.

King beat me there and picked Ace up before he got to the glitter. "Not tryna have glitter everywhere."

"You a naughty boy Acey." I spoke , causing him to bark up at me. I widened my eyes and furrowed my brows. "Stop." I told him , causing King to laugh.

"Stressing a pregnant woman out." I took deep breaths and rubbed my baby bump.

"Just 4 months left bae." King comforted me.

"3 months , 2 weeks to be correct dad."

"Everytime I look at you man ..." he began before licking his lips. "I love you like no other. Im sorry for all the stress I gave you and all the bullshit I cause you but you kno' you my number one... right after Ace and my princess you cooking up there." He laughed , pointing to my stomach.

"Boy you jus' had to say some shit." I hit his arm and laughed at his foolishness.

We was interrupted by one of the guests coming to say goodbye. Making me realise the time , it was coming up to 8 pm. I said my goodbyes to her and made my way to Tamia.

"So girlfriend what to do?" I asked Tamia , she was sitting on Kiyones lap.

"Well me and Maurice bout to head out to our boys when this shits over." Kiyone said.

"Nobody asked." I told him causing him to laugh.

"So tomorrow I feel like we should do somethin' , since your ass dont ever want to be anywhere apart from your niggas side."

I laughed. "Yes , damn right. Thats my baby."

"But yall head out , we gon clean this shit up , ima t-"

"Is we?" Kiyone asked , interrupting Tamia.

"Yes nigga. But im gon call you tomorrow girl." She told me.

"Ight , ima see yall later."

I made my way over to King. "You ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded my head. He called his Mother and made his way out after saying his goodbyes.

"Ace!" I shouted. "Come here babaz." I cooed , so he could come over to me.

Once I see where he was I made myself over to him and picked him up.

"Thanks for today." I shouted to Tamia before blowing a kiss. I left out and made my way to the car. I was shocked to see that Monica was in the back. I got in the car and sat Ace on my lap.

"You have a good time?" King asked me whilst we was driving.

"The best ever."

"Ay you hungry? You hungry mama?" He asked.

"No baby , belly full." She joked.

He chuckled and continued to drive.

"You best slow down." I mumbled , only causing him to speed up.

Once we got home , King showed Monica the spare room and helped her settle in. I dont kno' what the circumstances our at the moment but right now im jus' goin' wit the flow.

We was laying in our bed. Ace was on our bedroom floor asleep , he dont ever leave our side. King was rubbing in my bump whilst I rested my eyes.

"You beautiful baby." He told me. He pulled me towards him and kissed my lips. I felt his hand fall down towards my panties. I gasped.

"King." I calmly said.

"I just wanna make love to you baby."

I felt as his fingers went in and out of me. I had on my yellow laced bra. I arched my back off the bed.

I undone my bra as I let King suck on my breast.

"Yes baby." I moaned.

He pulled his finger out before pulling down his pants. He sat me on him and without hesitation I started to ride him wit everything I had in me.

"You da' shit bae." He said as he gripped on my cheeks. "You somethin' different." He sat up and started to suck on my neck. Leaving numerous hickeys on my skin.

I moved myself off him and layed by his side.
"No you the shit bae." I told him as I drifted off to sleep.

THANKS FOR READING.