"Our home bout 20 minutes from he-"

"Well you lucky cause we gotta go grab Ace his medicine." I told him making him chuckle. I made my way to Tamia to let her kno' we was going to grab Ace's medicine before running out to join King in his car.

"Im horny as hell." He said before he sped off down the road.

I thought id tease him so I reached over to his piece and massaged him through his jeans.

"K , yo'... stop playin' wit me." He told me before he started to breathe hard.

At this point I was ready for him too , so to speed up time I undone his jeans and bent down , putting his dick inside my mouth.

"Oh shit." King moaned.

You get the point I hope😉

Finally we arrived at home. I took my shoes off and ran inside the front door. Ready as ever , I undone my dress , I felt King come down behind me and kiss my neck numerous times. I turned around and kissed his lips , he picked me up and walked us over to the table. Laying me down on my back and pulling down my G stings.

I moaned as I felt him push himself into me. No protection? Right , cause his ass already got me pregnant.

"Damn baby." He told me as he continued what he was doing.

At this point , the pleasure I was feeling was unbearable. The butterflies he gave me , and the way he made my knees feel weak.

I kissed on his face as he pulled me up , still connected. He pushed me against the wall and continued going in and out.

"Oh I love you." I told him as I kissed on his neck. I wrapped my hands around him before giving him a long passionate kiss on his lips.

30 minutes later.

I was in my mirror , fixing my hair. We was getting ready to head back to the party.

"10 minutes x 3" King said as he layed on the bed.

"You tryna be funny?" I laughed.

"Come on tho' we gotta get back." He told me as he got up off the bed.

I picked up Ace's medicine and made my way out the room. Once we was in Kings car , we sped off back to the Gender reveal party.

"Wheres Ace?" I asked Tamia , once We walked in.

"He over..." she looked around the room. "There." She pointed over to Ace , he was sitting on Kings mothers lap. I made my way over to them both.

"Hey , I gotta give him his medicine." I told her as I sat down near her. "He hates this stuff." I told her , sitting Ace in lap.

I put the medicine in Aces mouth whilst Kings mom held him still.

"Swallow." I told Ace. "Swallow!"

"You gon' be an amazing mother , Kiyah." She told me causing me to give her a smile.

"Thank you errmm ..." i paused once I realised Ion even kno' her name.