Chapter #5# (Yoongi)

"Brother, " Namjoon greeted, Bowing his head in submission and respect. Even though he is miles away he shows respect.

Because respect is everything.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. Even though he is the older one and His status demand it. But he hated it, he had told them not to do it. They all ways do.

Yoongi is aware they do it just to take a dig in him.

"Brother, we are waiting for jungkook to join," Yoongi stated.

"How was your journey back home?" Namjoon asked.

"Good, How is Your New Assignment doing?" The new assignment is referred to Royals Princes. In case ears started to listen to something they shouldn't. It's not like Yoongi doesn't trust in his security. Or the man sitting around him but you can't trust easily in the country like Darverlaz.

Namjoon let out a sigh. " You already know the answer Brother. Why ask?.....where is Jungkook? " Namjoon Grumbled. Looking more frustrated as he is in the spotlight. he hates it.

"I am here sorry got caught in something" The second screen came to life with the face of their younger brother. He looked good if you don't count his ruffled hairs like he swiper his hand over them a lot. Just like Namjoon's.

Yoongi frown, " They are giving you trouble aren't they." He stated.

Both his younger huffed.

"Father called," Yoongi said. All business .both the boys took the hint and drop the brotherly banter.

Jungkook fixed up his suit and namjoon fixed his glasses he doesn't need those but he wore it as they belong there. Fixing themselves up both looked at their older brother. No emotion betrayed their handsome face.

"Something to worry about," Namjoon asked.

"We don't know until I see him myself. "

"He must know about the job by now. " by the job they meant About the kidnapping of the Royals.

Normally they don't do jobs like this, but as they were at the site their handler set them up on the job to killer the Royals but at that time what they thought was Kill and run job turned out to be a trap. They didn't know the Royals they were about to kill were the High Royals of Verzula. The Royalist Family Run over all the Royals in the world. Killing them is opening a worst case of Pandora Box or a badest voodoo. When The Mafia prince Realised that they kidnapped the prince and hid them from the world letting the whole world believe they are dead.

According to Namjoon research and Yoongi's brain, they are certain there is a big picture in all this. Someone is using them as chess pawns. After knowing there is a bug planted in their father brain. They are sure whoever he or she is they are inside their house. Until they find them out they are hiding the Royal Princes.

They don't have an ill intention for keeping them. They know the risk yes they are the bad guys but they are not that much of the cowards to kidnap someone without there consent.

Yoongi knows about his brothers crush on the princes by he also knows his brothers well enough to be sure they won't do anything to the prince. They don't run a life of peace the Princes deserves. In Namjoon case High king Seokjin is engaged with the General for crying out loud.

Yoongi doesn't know what his father was thinking when he decides to marry Jungkook with High prince Taehyung.

Which Yoongi is going to ask his father about but not until he kills those freaking bugs and that Handler who ran into there father's care when he found Yoongi landed in Capital.