Prisoning The Princes

Taehyung

I came back to my senses when I felt rough hands dug into my pits while the other two hands took a hold of my legs .

Are we moving ? where are we ? I tried to open my eyes but I cant able to my eyelids had mind of their own and they really don't wanted to open up. I was pulled up of the ground and suddenly on a soft bed...the thing I was laid in moved . oh? So it's a stretcher .

There was a 'thump'. And a loud bark "Careful or the next you know you will find yourself in the ocean full of shark and I be the one to dancing on you screaming ." the voice was serious as an heart attack.Wait who dance on peoples agony scream.

'pyschopaths that's who..... Hmm no doubt the minion apologized so quickie .

What is this guy a sadistic ?is he the boss ?

And gods my head is throbbing like crazy making me frown a little or so I think.

what in world ? I am so frustrated they wheeled us not more than five or so minutes then we stopped .

a pavement I guess ? where ever 'it' is there are light all around us I can see them throw my closed lit eyes.

A radio cracked and "They are here ,sir." The previous guy who is in charge said really officially .

The radio crackled with "Finally !!! Bring them!!!" impatiently . "right away, sir . on our way . over"

Letting out a huge breath " Well , you heard the man . load them up."

Whoever was on the other side must be a really scary personality because people scrambled here and there trashed.

"wait !!!" the guy in charge barked again so close to me . all the movement seized I felt fingures on my cheeks where I felt the ache it felt like a hen's egg.but hey I am still recovering must have been that punch . "Antonio! What is this ?"

Footsteps and then 'Antonio' cursed before saying "Mario, punched him" .

"SON OF A BITCH!!! MARIO!! You know there is no way they won't noticed this right ? I hope you hug you brother last good bye. They well kill him with their bare hands ." barked man said coldly .

Who are they ?

Then there was a cloth over my head . "now they won't !!" Hmm that was Mario I can recognize his voice anywhere . that poop ....

Silence and then "LETS MOVE OUT!!!"

Back in a moving vehicle man I am so tired of this much traveling and if I m this sick what is going on with my brother Seokjin Hyung ? where is he ?

Fifteen minute and the car came to a stop .

What ? I am a Royal!! i m trained by wolfs since I was a kid. Sorry to disappoint but no cat my dear . now let me concentrate

I was being dragged out again and back on the stretcher . Man I hate this thing so dame much !!!and on top of that my numbness is going slowly making me realizes I also have a body .which is in pain so much pain .What in the world of old pumpkins ? when did that happened ? my head is busting , my neck is stiff ok I understand that the long travel but what about the rest ? my whole body is screaming . making me groan in pain !!!!

"EASY!!!"Someone said in a very low and a dangerous tone. That's a new voice.

The voice sounded came from the clenched teeth hiss and there was a death pan 'I will kill you' in that one word.

Okay , taehyung you need to wait and see with is guys ....and also find your brother who is silent ? what is wrong with jin hyung I am sure he woken you way before I woke he is hard headed as they come !!!