Chapter 3 (Taehyung)

Worst night of his life.

Taehyung was on the edge since they landed entered the country. He was suppose to be miles away with his dad helping the shelter, saving the survivor.

But no.

As the trend goes, When a New Prince is elected and rise they need to be known to the High Royals. Beside as the youngest of the family with his twin Jimin, they need to know and learn everything about other country ,one in specific the most. So he had to come along.

For what he had seen yet, he is both impressed and horrified at the same time.

The High Mafia's are something, they had send an whole army to pick them up from the Private Airport. Not only that but Prince of east territory Yoongi and Prince of South Territory Namjoon came to receive them. Taehyung really didn't get why they divide the country in parts or 'territory' as they like to call it, like wild Cats. he doesn't understand how mafia really works.

His Hyung had try to give him and jimin a run down how the whole mafia structure works. How the top family's veins and blood runs in the Darverlaz country . Top family being the Darverlaz family. How the Darverlaz been the first family to bring the country back to its rich state again after the war. When the war ended, world peace was established, with world peace came LAWs and Rules.

Can't let the world go around knowing how ugly a war can be, so they divide  themself with Pure blood and The Crime blood. When the higher families saw another war bruing they took control, separating the world in different cultures , species there are many islands but their are three major islands that place the major Roles the most.

Verzula, B-province and Darverlaz.

Verzula being the Major country Ruling over the other two. You will find words like Royals, Pure blood and enhance Coman.

Every now and then the alliance is formed. Between the countries.  But they would last, as the high families are to proud to shake hands with the Crime world or the Beggars, at leasts that's what people thinks. In reality There is no Bad blood between the families. They live there separate world no hard feeling.except .

Except for the one part....

the thing is Royals and The Mafia had secrets, wild and scary. Royals are called Pure blood is not because they are Royals that's because they carried power in their blood. Power the mother nature's had gifted them with. Not every Royals has it but it run in there Genesis.

Where Darverlazian are power hungry, Hence the country runs on crime, the Mafia world.

The High Royals are all the different thing, heavens even the color of their blood is different. Red Golden. Contains a power no one can control. But there is a catch the power only can surface when they hit their mid twenties.

Power like that are a candle light in the darkness attracts attention, voluntary or involuntary like a moth to flames. Hence they had to put seas in between two countries.

Of power hungry Darverlazian, it's unstable ecstasy, the more you take it the more you want it.

That's why the army of security they had them around.

Taehyung was shocked to find out the tiltle they carry like 'king of mafia', 'Prince of territory' is not passed to generation to generation as its in Verzula no. It's a tile a rank they had to fight to get. Even more shock that the Darverlaz never been dethroned by anyone. Unless the candidates are young to take the throne it is temporarly taken by the second in commands.

The training they had to go threw, made Taehyung half wish he born in a family were he didn't have to prove himslef on ever step he take. The younger Darverlaz must have a strong head to deal with.His powerful brothers. To say Taehyung cant understand the felling living under powerful and influencing people that be an understatement.