She looked very tired. He took the bread packet which he bought and fed her. She ate without argument. After feeding her, he gave her the tablets. She gulped it too and immediately lied on his lap. He covered her with blanket and patted to make her sleep.

Around 11 PM,

Meera stood in balcony starring the dark sky. It was usual that she lacks her sleep but that day it was different. The next day was his birthday. Every year she will be awake all the night on that day. His memories filled her heart. She thought about his face and her lips curved with a smile.

Clock hits 12, "Happy birthday Krishna" she said by looking at the sky with smile and tears.

"You are the only man who I've truly loved, truly respected and truly admired

Happy birthday to the man of my dreams and the man who rocks my world.

I wish you the day filled with happiness and year filled with joy.

Wish you a healthy and happy year ahead"

She written those words in a note and kept that with the notes she written on his previous birthday.

She lied on the bed and tried to sleep since she have meeting that morning but her heart was not letting her to sleep. She turned on some melodies and tried to sleep. Somehow she managed and slept around 2. Next day she woke up early and got ready for office.

She went to temple, did archanai for his name and prayed for his well-being. "God, Its three years since I met him. I don't know where he is and what he is doing now but my only prayer is to keep him happy and healthy for hundred years. He should attain success in whatever he do" she prayed wholeheartedly.

"I never asked this before but now I'm missing him terribly. Please God, I want to see him once, just once" tears pooled her eyes while completing her prayer. She opened her eyes and looked God idol with tear. She sat there for few minutes and left the temple.

She went to nearby shop and bought a birthday greeting card and smiled seeing the quotes in it,

She kept that in her bag. Every year she will buy a card and keep that along with the birthday notes on his birthday.

She reached office and once she started her work, she concentrated completely on her work. She finished her works as soon as possible and prepared herself for the business meet.

Meanwhile Rajeswari mam reached office and she asked Meera whether she was ready. Meera replied yes and walked with her. She gave basic knowledge about the meet and asked her to act accordingly. Meera nodded with smile. Then they left to the meeting.

 Then they left to the meeting

They reached the venue. Meera walked with Rajeswari boldly. She smiled and greeted the people she met there. Rajeswari too felt happy seeing her approach.

Meera went out to talk with Priya. She diled her number and asked when they will reach. Priya replied she will be there by 3 o clock. Meera replied fine and said she will reach by 5 and asked her to take rest once she reach the hotel. Priya agreed and asked her to come soon. Meera agreed and ended the call.

She reached the door of the conference hall and was about to open the door, door opened from the opposite side. She smiled and raised her head to see the person. Her eyes widen in shock. She felt like her world under her feet jerked a moment. Her breathe became uneven and she felt hard to breath.

Within a second her eyes filled with tears, totally her vision was blurred and lost her balance. She was about to fall but Aarav saved her before falling by holding her shoulder. He patted her and asked whether she was okay but she couldn't come out of the shock.

Hi friends,

43rd chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.

And what happened to Meera all of the sudden???