That Night

A/N: 'My Gospel' by Charlie Puth is a freaking underrated piece of art. That is all folks. Also I'm alive and hopefully I'll update more :)

---

Jimin found out Charlie Puth will be performing at Jamsil Arena November 7th. The tickets weren't crazily overpriced and the concert wasn't for another two weeks. All he would have to do is wait for Jungkook to text him within the next few days to make sure he is still interested in him that way he could put his plan into action.

In the meantime he had taken the time to listen to Charlie's Albums. He only had two albums released. the first was NIne Track Mind and the second one was titled Voicenotes.

Out of the two albums, Nine Track Mind was his favorite. His song 'Then There's You' reminded him of goofy, dark haired boy he just dropped off. It was the type of song you would sing to your boyfriend or girlfriend in the car just to see them blush at the compliments being sang to them. If he sings that song at the concert maybe I'll sing it to Jungkook. Jimin had thought to himself.

He had planned to learn the lyrics to all his songs so he could surprise Jungkook at the concert by singing along to the music. Well, that is if Jungkook agrees to go. There really wasn't a reason why Jungkook would say no. Then again, Jimin is a total stranger to him and why would anyone go to a concert with someone they hardly know?

In the meantime, Jimin decided to do a little research on Charlie Puth himself. Not in depth, stalker type facts, but just your normal typical facts every fan should know. Full name, birthday, age, etc. Just the basics so he could impress Jungkook a little and not seem like he has only known the musician and his music for just a day.

***

It was now 11:45 pm and Namjoon and Seokjin were sleeping on the small couch in the living room while Jungkook sat watching Adult Swim on the medium sized T.V in Namjoon's apartment. Bob's Burgers was playing quietly in the background but Jungkook had his mind debating on if he should text the man who saved him from having to walk all the way home from that park to Namjoon's apartment.

I wonder if Jimin is up? Should I text him goodnight or something to find out?... I'm going to do it. What's the worst that could happen? Him think i'm some stranger and ignore me? Probably. It's worth a shot. screw it. Jungkook told himself as he pulled out his phone from his pocket to text his hyung as planned.

"Here goes nothing." he Mumbled to himself as he clicked on Jimin's contact and hit "send message"

***

uhm, hey JImin, it's me,
Jungkook. Are You Up?

AA Favorite Hyung Jimin
Hey! Uh yeah i'm up. Can't sleep. Why are you up?

I can't sleep either and i'm
watching T.V so yeah haha

AA Favorite Hyung Jimin
You should get sleep Kookie.
Its midnight.

But I don't wanna. Besides,
I have nothing to do tomorrow except get some stuff from Sungmin's apartment but
i'm sure Jin or Namjoon
will do it for me so I won't
have to see him.

AA Favorite Hyung Jimin
Oh, They seem like good
friends then. I'm glad they
Look out for you like that.

They truly are good friends to
me. They can be overprotective
of me and yes, they can go a bit overboard at times but they are
like parents to me in a way and I love them for that.