Just a few things !

Hi uhh author here! For those who have already read this in the past, I'm going to edit and re write this story. For those who just started to read this story I'm so sorry but I unpublished everything except the first chapter because that is the only part I've edited.

When I first wrote this story I went all over the place as far as ships and Point Of Views. I want to make this story more cohesive and flow together better. I will take requests for some future chapters whether it's fluff or smut or anything. I will be happy to collaborate with you guys on that kind of thing.

Fair warning I do have a lot of stuff going on in my life so I promise I will try to edit things as quick as I can to get those chapters out and published for you guys to enjoy.

This is a Jimin and Jungkook fanfic with Jimin being a top and obviously kook the bottom and there will dark concepts such as depression and anxiety and panic attacks and some fights between friends that will get a little heated. Yes I guess it's a little spoiler but if you've read this already you know who the fights were between. If not we'll I'll leave you with the suspense.

Hate me if y'all want for unpublishing this story and changing things but I don't like the way it turned out. I might make more stories with other concepts in it and I do have another published story that isn't a fan fic if you guys want. It's Called Polar Opposites and I'm working on that story as well.

Again ideas are welcome and if you guys notice any typos and what not feel free to let me know.

ALSO thank you for the almost 4K reads I have or I guess had on this story before I unpublished everything. It means a lot. Thank you!

- author :)