Part 30

^LATER^

You all arrived to the place Chan had booked.

Chan: Roomie Time! (Everyone gathers in the living room) Okay, Everyone must pick a number from this bag. Me and Mina already placed numbers on the doors so whichever number you pick, go in the room and that's your room.

Everyone goes one by one to pick a room. With all the luck you had, you ended up getting roomed with Jeongin. The moment you walked in he was unpacking, back facing the door. You were scared to be roomed with him because he had gotten mad at you and he had the note. You quietly placed your things on your bed and began unpacking.

Jeongin: Oh. Hi.

Y/N: Hi.

You both unpack in complete awkward silence while everyone else was being loud with their roommates. While you were unpacking you noticed him look at the sand dollar and smile.

Y/N: What's that?

Jeongin: A sand dollar.

Y/N: Are you still mad at me?

Jeongin: It's a dumb reason.

Y/N: What happened?

Jeongin: To what?

Y/N: Our friendship?

Jeongin: I don't know.

Y/N: Can we still be friends? I don't like being strangers with the person who made me be myself. Or the person my cousin really likes and wants me to know forever.

Jeongin: Sure. I'm sorry I said for us to be strangers. I was frustrated and angry.

Y/N: We all have those kinds of days.

Jeongin: What's that?

Y/N: My teddy...

Jeongin: Hey. Do you know who wrote this on the sand dollar?

Y/N: Yeah. I'm going to tell Yuqi stomething. I'll be back.

Jeongin: Can you tell me who it is?

Y/N: I don't know.

You walk out the room and go to the room next door.

Y/N: Yuqi? Mina?

Mina: Enter.

Y/N: He knows.

Yuqi: Who knows what?

Y/N: HE knows.

Yuqi: Ohhhh. Great this is a good thing Y/N.

Y/N: NO. No it isn't. I don't want to tell him. I'm not going to tell him.

Mina: If you don't tell him he won't know and might end up never knowing your feelings for him. You are going to regret not telling him.

Y/N: AHDAUH You know so much it's frustrating. Fine.

You leave back to your room.

Jeongin: Are you going to tell me?

Y/N: You will be really shocked.

Jeongin: Just tell me.

Y/N: She didn't want you to be mad at her. She listens to you but you never notice it because she doesn't want to be seeming so interested in you. She didn't know her feelings for you until the dance. And she is....

Jilix: Y/N!!!

Y/N: Get out. But yeah.. It is me. I...like...you..Jeongin.

Jeongin: *smiles* Cute way of confessing.