Part 2

Y/N: I'm coming Hyunjin. *open door*

Hyunjin: Ready?

Y/N: Nope. Are you moving into the new dorms this year?

Hyunjin: Yep. Me and my team.

Y/N: The ones you never told me about.

Hyunjin: I'm sorry. You can meet them today. Maybe. Here I'll take you out to the cafe today after school. I also need someone to help me on my homework.

Y/N: This isn't a date, right?

Hyunjin: No. We do this all the time. Why would it now seem like a date to you?

Y/N: Because of last year. Some girl told me to stop hanging out with you because you two were dating. SHE SAW YOU TALKING TO ME AT WORK.

Hyunjin: I'm sorry about her. I told her several times that i didn't want to date her.

Y/N: Yeah and who got the fault, ME.

Hyunjin: I'm sorry you're friends with me.

Y/N: Don't be. Some people just make me mad. JUST BECAUSE A GIRL AND A BOY ARE FRIENDS DONT MEAN WE ARE DATING OR LIKE EACH OTHER IN ANY WAY!! No one understands. We should get going.

Hyunjin: All of your things already packed and ready to be moved?

Y/N: Yep.

You both walk to school.

Hyunjin: Can you get both our schedules? I need to do something really quick. The office is--

Y/N: I know where the office is. I went here before. See ya.

You walk to the office by yourself as Hyunjin walks somewhere else. You enter the office.

Office lady: Hello. Can i help you?

Y/N: Yes. I'm here to pick up schedules. Choi Y/N and Hwang Hyunjin.

Office lady: Here you are. Enjoy the school year!

Y/N: Thank you!

You walk out the office and bump into someone dropping the two schedules.

???: I'm so sorry. (he bends down to pick them up) I should've been more careful.

Y/N: No, it's my fault. Oh i can get it. (you bend down to grab the papers at the same time and end up touching his hand instead) Sorry. (you move your hand as quickly as possible) I'm really sorry for that. (you look up and see his face that was only a few inches apart from yours)

-Hes cute. But he would never fall for someone like me. What are you thinking?! You just met him! What if he's a jerk or a player? Not now. I don't like him!!-

???: Y/N? Nice name. It's pretty.

Y/N: Thanks.

???: Hwang Hyunjin? Are you guys dating?

Y/N: Me and him? Hahaha never. My best friend. I got his for him since he went to do something. Do you know him?

???: Yeah. He's one of my hyungs. And the most crushed on guy here.

Y/N: Tell me about it. Everyone here thinks i'm dating him. Just because we are different genders and hang out a lot with each other doesnt mean we are dating.

???: Yep.

Y/N: Oh. I should get going. Hyunjin is here. See you around.

???: You too.