Part 18

Aunt: Hanah. Y/N. Jeongin. I'm leaving. Take good care of her. IF you need anything my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. I'll be back later ok sweetie.

Hanah: Ok.

Aunt: There is a few money on the counter for you, if you all want to go buy something. IF you need anything give me a call or read the note i wrote if something happens. Have fun~ Bye Bye.

All: Bye~~( Your aunt leaves)

Hanah: Can we watch a movie?

Y/N: Did you eat already?

Hanah: No.

Y/N: OK. I'll cook for us all and you can play the movie.

Hanah: Jeonginnie Oppa~ what kinds of movies do you like?

Jeongin: Scary kinds. But you can pick anything if you don't like scary kinds.

Hanah: I love scary kinds.

- Great they're picking horror. I cant get scared of the movie. Don't get scared of the movie. Please don't be scared. PLEASE.-

You go into the kitchen and cook a meal for the three of you. When you bring the food out for all of you to eat you see a jumpscare and hid your face behind the dishes and flinched.

Y/N: Food is ready.

You walk to the small table in the middle of the living room still covering you face, and placed down the dishes.

Hanah: Did you get scared? Y/N unnie, you don't have to watch. I can pick a different one for you.

Y/N: It's ok. You can keep watching it. Make sure you eat ok?

Hanah: Yes.

The movie ends and you start to clean up.

Jeongin: I can do the dishes.

He takes the dishes from your hand and goes to the kitchen to wash them.

Hanah: I like him. He is nice.

Y/N: Did you want to go to the park after Jeongin finishes the dishes?

Hanah: Yes!!

Y/N: Ok. Get ready then.

Hanah: Help me get ready then.

Y/N: OK.

You and Hanah go to her room and get her ready for the park. Once you finish you both go down stairs.

Jeongin: What are we doing now?

Y/N: Park.

Jeongin: OK.

You all walk to the park and play around for a while.

Hanah: *Huff and Puff*

Y/N: Need some water?

Hanah: *Nods*

Y/N: Cutie. I'll go get some for all of us to drink.

You go and get water for all three of you as Hanah and Jeongin take a break.

^JEONGIN POV^

Jeongin: You ok?

Hanah: Yeah. Just tired.

Jeongin: ok.

Hanah: Is Y/N your girlfriend?

Jeongin: No. Why?

Hanah: Because usually Hyunjinnie oppa is with her. And he said *"Deep" voice* "If Y/N comes to see you and someone else that is a boy comes with her, she is dating them" and you are the only other boy Y/N took so far.

Jeongin: *Small laugh* No. We are just friends.

Hanah: Aw.

^Y/N POV^

You come back with the waters and all sit down at the bench.

Y/N: Here you go.

Hanah: Thank you!

Y/N: Cute. Let's rest for a little then we can play more. Okay?

Hanah: Okie~

^A FEW MOMENTS LATER^

Hanah: TAG!! Y/N IS IT!! *cute laugh* AHHH~

Jeongin: HANAH! Come here I'll carry you away from her so she can't get you!

Hanah: AHhHHhHHhh~

Jeongin picks her up and runs with her I'm his arms.

Y/N: CHEATERS! I can't catch up to you!!

Jeongin: Then run faster~

Y/N: UGHHHHH

You run faster to catch up to them. As you run you don't notice a biker I front of you.

Jeongin: Hanah stay here.