Part 13

Hyunjin: Wha-- *Camera snapping noises from afar* Whos there?

Lua: Hyunji-

Hyunjin: Who is there? Answer me.

Lua: *Whispers* Hyunjin you're hearing things.

Hyunjin: *Whispers* I am not. Stay behind me. *Stops whispering* Come out.

???: Click. Lua and Hyunjin. How cute. Trying to hide from the public?

Hyunjin: Me and Lua are just friends. Now show yourself or-

???: Or what? Pretty boy here is just trying to hide his relationship status. Is pretty boy going to do something to me?

Lua: We are not dating.

???: Wait till the whole school hears abo-

MEANWHILE ^Y/N POV^

You walk to lunch and get your food. You sit at a table alone and eat.

Girl 2: I guess someone's a bit bummed that Hyunjin broke up with her. HAHAHHAHA

Y/N: We were never a thing.

Girl 3 You're one to talk. Listen here ugly, Hyunjin is never going to be yours. No one will ever be yours. With your behavior and looks *scoff* I feel bad for that poor guy. Stay in your lane and stop trying to get with the populars.

Y/N: I-

???: Leave her alone.

Girl 2: Who do you think you ar- OPPA. She is messing with us. All we were doing is t-

Y/N: Im do- (You turn around and look at who was behind you, Felix, Jisung, Jeongin, Minho, and Changbin) *Whispers* What are you guys doing?

Changbin: We heard the whole thing. Stop trying to play innocent.

Minho: Who knows. Maybe the populars want to get with her and she isn't trying to get with them. (He sat next to you and put an arm around you) -WHAT IS GOING ON IN THESE GUYS HEADS?!- She knows her place.

Felix: Now listen to us and leave her alone. (He also sat next to you) Or we tell the council.

You started feeling uncomfortable as they all started being around you and with Minho's arm around you.

Jisung: *Whispers to you* Come with me. You seem uncomfortable.

You gently move Minho's arm and get up from your seat. Jisung grabs your wrist and takes you somewhere.

Girls: AUHM!

You keep running along with Jisung as he is still holding your wrist. He takes you up stairs which you have never been to before. As you both are going up you hear faint noises of people, one of which sounds like Hyunjin. You stop in place making Jisung stop too.

Y/N: Jisung i can't go up anymore.

Jisung: I'll carry you.

Y/N: No. I hear Hy- people. What if this is another scandal that's in its process? I'm going ba-

Jisung: I'll make sure you stay at this school. No scandals are in its process. Come on.

Y/N: I'm trusting you Han Jisung and if you are wrong i will make something unpleasant happen to you.

You both continue up the stairs and you hear a clearer voice, "Pretty boy here is just trying to hide his relationship status." You and Jisung rush up the stairs and the only thing you hear now is "We are not dating." -Lua and Hyunjin are in trouble?- You and jisung run up the stairs just as the person was about to say something to them. Jisung opens the door and you run out taking the person's camera.

Y/N: Hears about what?