Part 20

DING DOONNNGGGGG

Jeongin: I think that's Channie hyung.

Hanah: Who's that?

Jeongin: Wait and see.

Jeongin opens the door and Chan waits outside.

Jeongin: Hanah, this is my Channie hyung.

Hanah: Hello Channie Oppa?

Chan: Hello. You must be Hanah.

Hanah: Yes. Come inside. (He walks in) Y/N is over there.

Y/N: Oh. Hi. Please don't tell Hyunjin about this?

Chan: He's going to find out.

Y/N: No he won't.

Chan: Anyways, Jeonginnie and I have to go somewhere now. It was nice meeting you Hanah.

Hanah: Bye Bye~

They leave.

^DAYS LATER^

-Today is the day before break and time for the holidays. I've already got Hyunjin his gift and it took me a LONG time to get him something perfect since it's our 10 years as friends, best friends. What's weird is that Hyunjin and my deal ended weeks ago, but he still doesn't talk to me like before.-

*DING DOOOONNGGG*

Y/N: Coming! (You open the door) Hi.

Jisung: Hello. Ready for the last day?

Y/N: Yep! Then I'm going to see my parents again in five days!! I can't wait. What are you doing?

Jisung: Staying here. My family is all in Malaysia so I call them every year to see them. Anyways. Let's go to school.

You both walk to school together and get to class.

Teacher: Welcome back class. As you all know today is the last day. Some students have already left which makes the class a bit small today. Yuqi was out three weeks ago with some other students in a job trip and was here last week, but unfortunately she is gone again this week due to her working schedule. This means she is behind on work so when we come back or during break, NO ANSWERS. Everyone has finished their exams so anything is fine as long as it isn't disrupting the other classes.

Y/N: Jeo-

Jeongin: I'm sorry. I have to go. (He gets up and leaves)

Y/N: oh. Fe-

Felix: Y/N.

Y/N: Yes?

Felix: Are you going to the beginning of break party?

Y/N: Who's going and who's hosting?

Felix: Eric, and I don't know who's coming. Are you going?

Y/N: Maybe.

Felix: Ok.

^BEFORE THE PARTY^

You walk to Stray Kids dorms before the party starts only to find out that everyone was gone except Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: Y/N. Are you going to the party?

Y/N: Maybe, I don't know. Are you?

Hyunjin: Nope those parties are just ways for people to scream and get closer.

Y/N: It's Eric. I think none of that is going to happen.

Hyunjin: Sure. I'm still not going. You shouldn't either.