Part 27

^THE NEXT DAY^

RINGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Y/N: *half asleep* Hello?

Lua: Get up.

Y/N: Lua?

Lua: Yes. Get up. Me and Yuqi and the other girls are coming to get ready. Come on get up.

Y/N: Yeah, ok.

Once they arrived you all get ready.

Yuqi: Y/N your dress and shoes.

Y/N: How did-

Yuqi: They had a designer make it. They Said Nothing matches your description when they looked at dresses.

Y/N: Thank you.

You wore a hi low cut, black colored top and white colored bottom dress [It's one dress and is connected] with a small embroidered rose on the waistband and lightly scattered glitter and beige chunky heels with two straps crossing to support the ankle.

Y/N: Might need extra shoes just in case.

Lua : You look great Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks. You look beautiful like always.

Lua: Thank you.

Mina: Want any makeup added on just to add on?

Y/N: I think i got it.

You apply a layer of tinted lip balm, subtle eye makeup making it look natural, and face lotion. Afterwards you curled your hair in a wavy style and attached two small strands from the sides together in the back with an elegant clip.

Y/N: Ready.

Yuqi: Y/N? Forgot something.

Y/N: I forgot something?

Yuqi: Your glasses. And this necklace.

Y/N: Hyunjin's bracelet!

You rush to your room and put on the bracelet Hyunjin got you. You walked back out and put on the necklace and your glasses.

Y/N: Do I really need these? [talking about your glasses]

Yuqi: Just in case. Now let's go.

You all went to the dance and looked for the table Yuqi and Hyunjin had assigned for you all to sit at.

Yuqi: Oh over there.

You both walk to the table where Hyunjin and Jeongin were sitting at.

All: Hi.

Without you noticing, Yuqi motions Hyunjin to leave the table, leaving Jeongin alone.

Y/N: Where's he going?

Yuqi: I don't know. And i need to go somewhere too. See you in a bit.

Y/N: Yuqi, dont le- (She left, leaving you and Jeongin At the tables alone) Hi.

Jeongin: Hi. You can sit if you want.

Y/N: RIght. (You awkwardly sit at the table) You look nice.

Jeongin: *smiles* Thanks. You also look nice yourself.

- STOP BEATING HEART!!! Wait. i mean.. STOP BEATING SO FAST HEART!! ALL HE DID WAS ACCEPT A COMPLIMENT AND SMAIL AND GIVE ME ONE BACK. STOP BEATING SO FAST!!-

Y/N: Thanks.*awkward smile*

Jilix: Jeongin whe- hi Y/N.

Y/N: Hi.