Part 24

^ONE WEEK LATER^

Mom: Y/N are you leaving later?

Y/N: I don't know if i even want to go back. I miss you guys. I miss my home. I miss everything here. I also don't want to see Hyunjin again. I don't know. Maybe not.

Uncle: Y/N? Your dad wants to talk to you.

Y/N: OK. I'll be back mom. (You walk to your dad) You need anything?

Dad: I need to talk to you.

Y/N: ok.

Dad: Leave to Seoul.

Y/N: What?

Dad: I know you miss Busan and your family, but you should go back to Seoul. I'm not trying to get rid of you.

Y/N: Why should I go back? They hate me there.

Dad: You and Hyunjin are in a bad situation right now, but it becomes the past. Plus don't you want to see your friends? Like Jeongin?

Y/N: How do you know who he is? Why aren't you punishing me?

Dad: He is acceptable. Hanah told me all about him.

Y/N: I don't need him.

Dad: Yuqi?

Y/N: oki need her. But there's no way i'm going back. I'm not wanted. Plus I don't want to ever see Hyunjin again.

Dad: You do. I know you. This is only going to make things worse for you. Accept the fact you miss him. Go back to Seoul. We love you here. But it's better for you there.

Y/N: I don't know.

Dad: You may want to think about this. We love you, A LOT, but in Seoul there are people who love you as well. You shouldn't hide from Hyunjin just because of one fight. I know you love the people there too. Go live your life in Seoul. If you really can't stand another day there, come back.

Y/N: FIne. I'll go. I'm going to miss you and mom.

Dad:We well miss you too. Have fun in Seoul.

Y/N: I'll try.

Aunt: Bye bye family~ Were heading back to Seoul. Is Y/N coming back?

Y/N: Yep.

^ARRIVED IN SEOUL^

Aunt: Are you going to stay with us or go to your dorm?

Y/N: I'll go stay with you guys. Only for a few days.

Aunt: ok.

You all enter the house and all unpack. As you unpack in your room at your house, you notice something on your bed.

Y/N: What's that?

You stop unpacking and look on your bed to notice a little teddy with a card.

Y/N: Hanah? Did you put this teddy here?

Hanah: No? What teddy?

Y/N: This tiny one.

Hanah: NO. But i'll take it if it's not for you~

Y/N: OK then. Finish unpacking.

Hanah: OKie

She leaves your room and finishes unpacking

Y/N: If it's not from her? Who brought this? And how did it get here?

You read the card.

-Dear Y/N, Welcome back. Enjoy this gift and go to the park near your work place.-