Part 25

^THE NEXT DAY^

Aunt: Y/N, breakfast is at the table. I have work so i'll see you later.

Y/N: Ok. Where's Hanah?

Aunt: She has a dentist appointment today so she'll be back in an hour or so.

Y/N: Oh. (She leaves) A house to myself again. What do i do?

*RINGGGGGGG RINGGGGGG*

Y/N: Hello?

???: Y/N?

Y/N: Who is this?

Felix: Its Felix.

Y/N: Oh. Hi Felix.

Felix: Have you seen Jeongin?

Y/N: No? Why?

Felix: We didn't see him in the dorm. We thought you two had plans together.

Y/N: Me and Jeongin never have plans with each other.

Felix: Really?

Y/N: Really. Have you checked the school or the cafe?

Felix: Chan the cafe. Thanks Y/N.

Y/N: No problem. If you guys cant find him i'll keep my eye out.

Felix: Thanks. Bye bye~

Y/N: Bye. *Hang up*

You ate your breakfast and went to get dressed for the day. You wear a lavender tee with black jeans, a white puffy jacket, and black hightop converse. and wore your glasses and tied your hair in a ponytail.

Y/N: *Sigh* I'll just go to work.

You walked to the cafe.

Y/N: Felix. Did you find him?

Felix: No. But he told us he was going to be home in a few minutes. Apparently he went to help Hyunjin with something.

Y/N: Oh. OK. Did you guys want anything to order?

Felix: Im fine. Chan?

Chan: No im fine. Thank you though.

Y/N: No problem.

Chan: When did you have glasses?

Y/N: A while now. I just wear contacts.

Chan: Oh.

Y/N: Yeah. Oh i have to go work. See you guys later.

All: Bye. (They leave)

Mina: I need 2 small cakes for table 4. You're working right?

Y/N: Yep. What flavor?

Mina: Vanilla.

Y/N: Coming.

^MONTHS LATER^

Months have passed ever since break. You and Hyunjin were still best friends and acted just like before, although had time away from each other sometimes. You have been hanging out with Jaemin after all the rumors and bullying was cleared up and you were left alone. You now dressed like you used to without anyone judging you. Every once in a while you would wear something different, but for the most part, you wore your light colored clothing, jeans, tees, and glasses. You stopped wearing makeup. You and Jaemin have been hanging out for a while now, but both of you had no feelings towards each other. It wasn't until the day you dressed like you used to and Jeongin had told you to stay that way since its how you are and how you should dress how you want and be yourself, not someone you aren't. He also told you that everyone likes you better that way since they know that it's how you actually are and Hanah misses how you used to look. Everything is back to normal or atleast all settled down.