Part 22

He leaves to the front door.

Yuqi: Where is she?

Hyunjin: I don't know.

Yuqi: You watched her for me while I was gone did you?

Hyunjin: I've failed you. She left. Because of me. I didn't take care of her. I didn't protect her. I didn't be her best friend. I didn't talk to her.

Yuqi: Hyunjin!

Hyunjin: I'm sorry. I was too caught up in my gift I was going to give her. She left and it's all my fault. I can't even surprise her. I don't know where she went.

Yuqi: Well I do. I saw her in her aunts car. Her aunt, uncle, and Hanah said they were leaving today. She went with them to Busan. If I am able to bring her back, surprise her. Whatever happened while I was gone must've been so serious that she left five days early to Busan. She was even crying in their car. You really messed up Hyunjin. Make it up to her.

Hyunjin: This is why she loves you so much. You care about her.

Yuqi: You know she hurt her ankle. She also was forced to drink by Nancy. Her mom was sick. She worked extra jobs. She got a LOT of hate.

Hyunjin: She didn't even bother telling me any of this.

Yuqi: You didn't ask how she was doing.

Hyunjin: See I'm a bad best friend. She deserves more. I know why she left.

Yuqi: You have seven days. Where do you want her to be for the surprise?

Hyunjin: Why are you helping me?

Yuqi: We're friends too. I can't do everything on my own. Plus you have one of her weaknesses with you.

Hyunjin: What?

Yuqi: The one that was there caring for her that made her all soft.

Hyunjin: Oooh. Han river. Night. Wait no. Mid sunset.

Yuqi: I'm staying there with her just incase.

Hyunjin: OK. Thank you so much Yuqi.

Yuqi: No worries.

^Y/N POV^

Y/N: I'm going to the park. Alone. Bye~

Mom: Coat.

Y/N: Yep.

You walk to the park you used to always play at when you lived in Busan. Once you get there you sit down on a bench and get a message from Jisung. [reference above from other pov]

Y/N: He deleted a message? Why? He never deletes a message... What does Hyunjin even need to say?

JInnie

H- I'm sorry I yelled at you. I was a bad friend. You're right...i didn't care. Now i do. I'm sorry for being dumb and stupid and an idiot. You deserve better friends and i'm sorry that i was there as your friend. I love you as a friend still but you might not think the same. You have every right to be mad at me. Even if we never talk or see each other again, i love you. Forever. I really wish you can come back to Seoul. I really wish you can forgive me. I opened your gift...i cried... i miss you a lot even though you just left. I'm sorry i didn't have time to hang out with you. I'm sorry i was stupid and forgot to talk to you. You don't even have to accept my apology. If you do come back, I will be the friend I was supposed to be even if you don't want me as your friend, I will take care of you, from a distance or up front. I love and miss you dearly. My heart ached after you left. I sorry i said that you might as well become Nancy. You are so much better than her and will never be like her. That's a fact. Im sorry.

Y/N- *seen*

H- Can you at least explain to my why you failed 2 exams, missed classes, didn't beat me in dance, and missed work?

Y/N: Now you care. Don't pity me.

H- Im not. Tell me.

Y/N: Fine. I hurt my ankle. I missed so many of my classes for my appointments. I didn't beat you in dance because i was injured but i didn't want anyone to notice. I failed my exams because i never got enough sleep and i couldn't study. I was working other jobs to pay for my doctor visits. My mom was sick and I worried she would die. THere. Now you know.

H- Im sorry i assumed everything.

You noticed you were starting to cry.

- Why Hyunjin. WHy do you have to make me so...UAH. I miss and love you too...happy 10 years as best friends... Suck it up Y/N! You're in a park!-

Y/N: *Soft and quietly* I miss and love you too Hyunjin...*sigh* Time to go home.

You walk back home but stop when you hear someone call your name.