𝟏𝟐: 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞!

❝ that one's still trembling

❝ that one's still trembling. pitiful.❞

SUDDENLY squad seven and the bridge builder were surrounded by many water clones belonging to zabuza. michiru kept her eyes closed as she focused her chakra, a smirk finding its way to her lips.

"hey sasuke, you're not scared are you?"

he let out a grunt, his eyes narrowing as the metal dagger was raised.

" i'm trembling with... excitement."

in the blink of an eye, the uchiha had sliced through all the copies, a pool of water at their feet.

"oh, so you could see they were water clones, huh? the brat's improving. looks like you've got a rival, haku."

the red head opened her eyes, a few yards before them stood the pair. uzumaki readied her stance-- eyes narrowed, casting a vertical wrinkle between her eyebrows. her lips pursed slightly.

"so it seems."

forest boy

her light eye radiated a fierce, uncompromising intelligence.

haku initiated the first attack, appearing in front of sasuke in seconds. the two clashed metal-- uchiha with a kunai while the masked ninja sported a sebon needle. 

they shared dialogue for a bit, michiru growing impatient.

then haku began making hand signs with one hand. 

"secret jutsu, one thousand needles of death."

before sasuke could be impaled by the barrage of needles being sent, a flash of red was seen in the large cloud. micihru's arm moving at an exceptional speed as she protected the boy-- the sword, along with the needles, created various sounds as they made contact.

haku was sent a few feet backwards, a small gasp being heard as stayed crouched.

a black eye patch slowly floated to the ground.

"they vanished."

he looked upward, sasuke suspended in he air as he launched shuriken at the enemy. haku avoided the weapons as he flipped backwards. in an instant michiru appeared behind him, sending a powerful kick to his face.

"you're not as fast a you think."

the masked boy slid to zabuza's feet, a sinister laugh emitting from the swordsman.