𝟎𝟐: 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐮 𝐮𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

【exam day】

【exam day】

THE uzumaki twins occupied a table in the back at the class, michiru seated with a novel in hand while naruto paced back and forth.

"we will now start the final exam. when your name is called proceed to the testing room. the final test will be on the clone jutsu."

the girl was remaining calm for the both of them-- in reality, her nervous levels were rising. she wanted naruto to pass more than anything.

she was tired of the constant bad mouthing,

the never ending insults,

and graduation was their one way ticket away from it all-- for the time being.

his nails were already bitten down to the quick. he nibbled at their frayed, form edges like a famished mouse.

"naruto uzumaki."

he anxiously looked to his sister than started for the door.

"hey"

she called out to her twin-- he turned, eyes filled with desperation and fear, "you're gonna do great-- believe it."

he nodded, and just like that-- disappeared into the hall. michiru was confident in naruto's skills, because whenever it counted most he was able to pull through.

that loser uzumaki's going? looks like another fail

i kind of almost feel bad for him

if only he could be as good as michiru

that was michiru's breaking point. she sent a kunai directly at the boy-- the weapon creating a small gash across his cheek. the room fell silent and everyone's attention on her. a chilling glare being sent around the room as she spoke, her voice venomous.

"i suggest you lowlifes find something better to do other than badmouth the uzumaki name."

❈❈❈

children scattered in the courtyard with family as they showcased their official headbands, marking them as genin. michiru scanned the perimeter for her brother-- a smile etching across her face as she recognized the vibrant yellow hair. as she came near, the smile faltered.

"there, do you see him?"

"he's one of those twins. i hear he's the only one who failed."

"hmph! well it serves him right."

"just imagine if he became a ninja. i mean he's the boy who-"

"shh! we're not aloud to talk about that!"