“How do you know so much?” Danny asked.

“Everything’s in the botanical encyclopedia.” Jing Yang said.

“The botanical encyclopedia has a good several billion plants in there, just reading through the whole thing is already very laborious. I can remember a maximum of a few dozen, but I don’t even know a single one of the plants here.” Jake said.

“I’ve spent more time out in the wild, so I’m more interested in this sort of thing.”

Jing Yang walked along while giving them an introduction to some of the characteristics of the plants, attracting the interest of quite a few netizens. Occasionally, he would casually pick out some grasses that looked strange or ordinary and save them in his own bamboo tube.

When the three people had become tired from walking, they sat down under a tree with strange wide and thick leaves to rest, drinking small sips of water. During this trip they had not seen any water sources, and the few fruits that could be eaten also wouldn’t provide enough water, so they could only ration their water a bit.

Kedi’s team of three walked over from a different direction. When they saw Jing Yang’s team, their eyes revealed some surprise. Presumably, they didn’t think that they would be able to catch up.

Kedi’s team also stopped to rest, and they saw that Jing Yang’s team was carrying some bamboo tubes and drinking water. They were originally very thirsty, and seeing this their thirst only intensified.

“Can you give us a sip?” Rhett asked, looking at Jake.

Jake held his bamboo tube and hesitated a bit. The amount of water he had left was not much, if he gave them some to drink, he himself would not have much left.

Rhett could tell that Jake was hesitating, and he smiled, “My fans and I will all appreciate your generosity. I know that you are not the same as those two, you are a kind person.”

The implication was that if Jake did not give them water to drink, that meant he was being stingy and unkind, and his fans would attack him because Jake was not being generous.

Jake felt like he was being coerced, he felt very uncomfortable in his heart, but still gave them his water.

“Thank you, you really are different from those two.” Rhett drank a large mouthful of water, and then it was forcefully taken away by Goodyear next to him.

“This is the water that us three people share, I am not different from them. The bamboo pipe and water were all prepared by Milton, you all should thank him.” Jake said very seriously.

But the three people drinking water all acted like they couldn’t hear him. Jake felt even more irritated.

Jing Yang asked Jake for his empty bamboo tube, using a short knife to make a cut on the very thick leaves. Immediately a lot of transparent liquid flowed out, and Jing Yang quickly used the bamboo pipe to catch the fluid.

“Can we drink this?” Jake stood next to him and asked him with some anticipation.

“Can’t drink it.” Jing Yang said, “This can only be applied externally. When we add it to the tincture grass and rust leaves I just picked, we will apply it to the skin and it can prevent us from getting bitten by the poisonous flying insects.”

Jake understood and nodded. Even though they couldn’t drink it, it was still very useful. In the evening, this kind of jungle would definitely have many poisonous insects.

The sound of ridiculing laughter came from the side, Jake and Danny looked over at the laughing Kedi. Danny felt that these three people were really getting more and more annoying. He frowned and asked, “What are you laughing at?”