If I love you...

I pulled away from him a little and asked "Jin? What's wrong? Have you been crying?"

He nodded. A smile cracked my lips as I slid my hand down his face. "Well, don't be. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere... Except hopefully home soon because this hospital's getting pretty damn old."

Jin grinned widely, tucking my stray strands of hair back behind my ear. "She's back!"

Suga patted him on the back gleefully. Jin leaned into me and I rolled my fingers through his hair. We stayed that way for quite some time.

Then, I sat up straight and addressed him. "Jin?"

He sat up straight and looked at me. "Yes?" he quickly responded.

"My answer's yes. It always has been. I was just afraid of what everyone else would say. I never thought about what I wanted to say. I love you, Jin. I want to marry you, too."

He kind of just sat there in shock.

I giggled and grabbed his face with both of my hands to pull him into a long-lasting kiss.

My parents were watching the whole thing from the doorway.

-_-

When we pulled away, they were smiling in approval. The doctor then entered.

"Well, Lina. I have some good news for you. You'll be released from here in just a couple more hours."

I squirmed a bit in my bed and cheered. The doctor began to walk away, flipped a page on his clipboard, and backtracked. He smoothed the page back down and turned to face me and Jin.

"Congratulations, you two-"

Jin and I looked at one another and smiled. The doctor continued.

"You're expecting!"

I was confused and asked "Expecting what?"

The doctor walked over and patted Jin on the shoulder. "A baby!" he cried.

Jin smiled so wide, all my worries disappeared. "You're gonna be a phenomenal mom." he said, kissing me on the cheek.

I smiled at my handsome fiancé. "And you're gonna be an awesome dad."

I slid over a bit and he sat down next to me. I hugged him and he hugged me back even tighter.

"I love you." we said to each other simultaneously.

We then both reached down to my stomach. There's a little baby in there. Our baby.

This isn't the end. It's frankly the beginning of a new life.

AN// Hey readers! Finally! #Jina is together forever...and with a new addition on the way.

Thank you so much for sticking around and reading this short little story. I hope you liked it. Sadly, it has to come to an end eventually. And I think that time is now. However, I do have another story in the works as well as Just Dance.

Please check out Just Dance. It's better and longer and more detailed than this one. 😂 I probably won't start publishing my NEW new one for awhile so just keep an eye out.

Again, thank you so much for reading!
Love you❤

WC: 388