Our First

I was in total shock. I saw our entire relationship from start to present fly through my mind.

When we first met.
Our first date.
Our first time holding hands.
Our first kiss.
Our first "I love you".

Everything.

This would be a first, too.
Our first step to a real family.

But. Then I thought about everything that could possibly go wrong:

What would my parents say?
What would his parents say?
Would our parents get along?
Would they fight a lot?
Do I really love him?
What about him? Does he love me?
Would I be good enough for him?
Would I always make him happy?

Tears began forming in my eyes. I was at a loss for words. I completely broke down and fell into his arms.

He didn't know how to respond to my actions so he just hugged me tight to his chest.

Eventually, I calmed down enough to get an answer out.

"Jin. I love you. And you know that. But. I'm afraid I can't give you a crystal clear answer right this moment. I hate to do this, but can I please just have a little time to think this over?"

He nodded and replied "Of course, Lina, my lovely. Take all the time you need." He flashed me a smile which made me feel loads better. He offered me the ring.

"Please. Take the ring though. Just as a reminder." he begged.

I accepted it. "Of course."

I put the ring on the silver chain that I had around my neck. He grabbed hold of my hand and led me back down the hill.

We gathered up our things and walked to his car a little ways away.

The entire car trip I sat folded up, leaning against the window. Jin kept looking over at me.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

I nodded and then abruptly stopped. I shook my head and replied honestly "I don't know. I hope so."

He placed his hand on my knee and rubbed his thumb against my kneecap, lovingly.

"I love you." he said.

I smiled. "And I love you."

AN// Hey readers, writers, and fellow creators! I'm sure many of you have also fallen victim to the same issue I'm currently involved in.
I have so many wonderful story ideas, but also so, SO many unfinished stories still saved in my drafts. But I just need to share these brand new ideas with you all! So keep a lookout for a new BTS story!
Thank you for reading loves❤

WC: 354