...I Still Want You

*Suga's POV*

It was out. I didn't have to hold it in anymore. Jin didn't look mad.

He looked devastated. He covered his face with his arms and asked mostly to himself through his tears "What was it all even for?"

I bit my lower lip until I tasted blood. "Jin." I said patting his back. "There's still a chance that she remembers you. And, believe me, she's all yours. I just felt obligated to tell you that. But, hey, she might just-"

He cut me off. "Just what? She might die? She might remember everything that happened? She might love me? She might love you?"

I shut up for a few long minutes. We crawled to sit in actual seats. I leaned over to him and whispered. "I'm dreadfully sorry, Jin."

Jin sighed. He sounded like he was giving up. "Don't be. It's not your fault."

I nodded and relaxed. Jin was still very much lost in his own thoughts.

*Jin's POV*

There's nothing we can do anymore. It's all up to her. She's my weakness. Always has been, always will be. I love her so much.

Somehow, I managed to drift off to sleep. I slept for quite some time. I awoke to Suga nudging my elbow.

"Jin?" he called. "Jin! She's out of surgery."

I sprung up and wiped the sleep out of my eyes. "Can I see her?" I asked.

Suga shook his head. "Her parents are in there right now. The doctor said we can't go in for at least another 15 minutes."

The next 15 minutes passed by at a snail's pace. Then, the doctor came out to us with her parents.

"You both can go in now."

I raced inside and called her name. "Lina?" I laced my fingers between hers.

"Lina, it's me." Suga said on her other side. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Suga..." she said.

I rubbed her hand with my thumb. She turned her head slowly to me and grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

"Jinny!" she yelled, throwing her arms around my neck. I nestled my nose into her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

I smiled. And so did Suga.

AN// Heyhey! A sis is finally going to sleep at a reasonable time. Nvm midnight's not reasonable 😂😂

WC: 363