I Don't Wanna Make A Scene

We were pretty much silent the rest of the way back to my place with only music from the radio playing in the background.

Occasionally Jin would hum along, but besides that we never spoke.

When we arrived, Jin walked me up to my door. He kissed me on the cheek and said "Goodnight, Lina. I'll see you at the studio tomorrow after work."

I smiled and nodded, thinking about the arrangements we had already made for each other. I then walked into my temporary apartment.

I shut the door behind me and let go of the fake smile. I slumped into my bed and sulked.

What am I supposed to say?
Do I say yes? No?
I just want to be enough for him.
I want to make him more than satisfied, but I'm not sure I can do that.

I felt something inside me suddenly start telling me that I am enough.

He wouldn't have asked you, if he didn't love you.

I smiled. A real smile this time. I changed into my pajamas and curled up in my bed. I fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------

I woke up early the next morning and got dressed for work. I'm a fashion designer for a big-name fashion empire. And I had a big pitch for today.

I headed to my car and threw my things in. I started my car and began driving to work.

I merged onto the interstate and continued driving at the speed limit.

I didn't see it.

I never saw it coming.

What was I supposed to do?

I was totally defenseless.

A huge semi truck came out of nowhere and rammed full force right against the side of my car.

I flipped a full 360 and landed sideways on the road. And he kept driving away. He didn't even check to see if I was ok.

I was breathing hard.

I didn't even know what was going on.

I felt liquid running down my face, but I couldn't move. I was stuck and I felt like I was getting weaker and weaker with every second.

Then everything just went pitch black.

AN// Yeah, yeah. I know it sounds cliché but bare with me. Also, I'm gonna publish my new Hoseok fanfic probably in the morning. It's called Just Dance. It'd be an honor if you all could read it. Thank you so much❤

WC: 358