How Will I Know?

I woke up with a start in a hospital bed. Immediately I regretted it. My head was pulsating.

I heard a nurse gasp and I watched her run out of the room. A few moments later, she ran back in with a doctor behind her.

"Hello, miss. I'm Dr. Stevenson."

I looked up at him and asked "What happened? Why am I here?"

He explained. "Well, you see, you were involved in a critical car accident. A young man brought you in. He didn't say his name. He just left. We had to perform an emergency procedure on you immediately. But, now everything should be working properly. You're very lucky."

My brain wasn't functioning the proper way. The doctor continued speaking.

"The police have contacted some of your family members and friends. They've been waiting to see you. Are you ready to meet them? Or do you need a bit more time?"

I was puzzled and answered "I want to see them, please."

He nodded and left the room. I watched as a small group of people entered my room led by a young man who seemed flushed.

He ran up to me. "Lina! Are you alright?"

I looked up at him quizzically and replied "I think so."

Everyone started to surround me. He grabbed my hand and leaned down to kiss me on the lips.

I stared at him blankly with very little expression.

I could see the worry on his face. He asked me "Wha-what's wrong?"

He helped me sit up in my bed a little. I turned to look up at him.

"Who are you?"

He immediately turned pale and looked as if he might vomit.

AN// Oh shoot. This got real REAL FAST.
Anywhooooo I just started a new story for J-Hope called Just Dance. Please, please check it out. Even if you're not a Hobi stan. I think you might like it. Thanks loves❤

WC: 280