There's Only Us

Jin lifted me up out of the water and set me down onto dry land. I sat down mermaid-style in the sand along the outer edge of the water.

Jin walked by me towards the waterfall farther in the distance. He suddenly spun back around and ran to me.

He lifted me up like a baby and carried me all the way to the hill behind the waterfall. He set me down on my feet and grabbed my hand.

We made our way up the hill to the top. There, a stream ran down to form the waterfall.

I stuck my feet in the stream and danced around. I giggled and Jin laughed at me.

"Hey, get over here!" I called to him.

Jin shook his head. "Ha! No way. I'm gonna stay right over here in the dry grass."

I sat deep in my hip and rolled my eyes. "Oh, wow. Ok. Throw your girlfriend in the lake. 'Ok.' SPLASH. Scare the living daylights out of her. 'Ok.' AHHH! Lead her up to a waterfall and refuse to get in the stream with her. 'Mmmm...Ok.'"

I slapped my side and stared at him. He smiled and slowly walked forward to me. I grinned and ran up and met him at the edge of the stream.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw him getting down on one knee.

"Lina. I wasn't planning on doing this today, but I don't think I can wait any longer. I just have to know." He lifted a ring up to me.

"Will you marry me?"

AN// Oooooh......
Yall. I'm a mess today. I legit cried all night last night after watching Rent live. Yes there were some mmmmm. . .iffy moments. But I did not stop crying during the second act. And the end with the original cast? I lost it. I literally have no more motivation to do school. Can I just do...that?

K thanks for coming to my TED talk.
A sis is out❤

WC: 265