Happy New Years

Ummm...

I have an excuse, okay? I'm a month late, but who gives a shit! Right? Anyway, I just want to say thanks for the support on this story. I hope everyone keeps supporting me as I keep writing on this platform. I hope everyone's having a good day and that you enjoy these 4 updates on Free! I know I haven't updated this much, but I'm going to try.

This'll be a short to celebrate another year that I'm gonna be writing. Hopefully, this story will finish out in a 1-2 months or so. Depending on how my laziness guides me.

Enjoy!

New Year's Special Short:

"Alright, everyone! New year, new start! Our first order of business is to--"

"Hold on. Where's M/n-senpai?"

"Huh?"

"I saw him in class this morning."

M/n's loud snores filled the empty classroom. "Do you think he ever left?"

--

Nagisa chuckled while Makoto, Gou, and Rei sighed. "He actually slept in class."

"Let's go swim."

"Hold up, Haru! We need to wake M/n up first."

"Hey, guys!"

They all turned to see F/#2/n running up to them. "Hey, F/#2/n! Say, do you know how to wake up M/n?"

F/#2/n's cheerful smile immediately fell. He turned pale and hid behind Gou. "Y-Y-You can't...! You'll awaken Satan himself...! Please, don't...!"

Nagisa turned his head towards M/n. "Senpai needs some real help. He's got anger issues. I know!!"

Suddenly, the snoring stopped. F/#2/n squeaked before fainting. "U-Umm...Nagisa?"

"What?"

He slowly looked to where Makoto was pointing to see M/n towering behind him. A dark aura surrounded him as his eyes glowed red with fury.

"Nagisa", he said in a somewhat demonic voice. "Do you want to die?"

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

--

"L/n, we really have to do something about your anger issues--"

A tick mark appeared on M/n's forehead as he glared at Nakamura-sensei. "You see?"

Nakamura-sensei sighed as he leaned back in his chair. "You're a grown man now, L/n. We need to fix your issues. Therefore, we need to take you to anger management classes--"

"I totally agree, Sensei", Nagisa said as he nodded. "Nobody asked for your opinion, midget!"

--

So, there M/n was. Sitting in the lobby, waiting to the psychologist with Nakamura-sensei at his side to make sure he doesn't leave. "Nagisa, you short freaking midget...!", he growled under his breath. "I'll kill you once this is over."