||Chapter 16||

20 minutes has passed by, of moving boxes, until the door swung open.

"What's this!?"

_____

I quickly turned my head, Oh, WonBin-

"Why are you two together!?" WonBin yelled.

Blinking slowly, I opened my mouth to speak, but Zeus beat me to it,"Oh hey, she was wandering by herself, so instead of punishment I asked her to help me." Zues, sweatdropped.

Raising a brow at Zeus, I slowly spoke,"Well I-" my gaze shifted towards WonBin and I was confused. Why is he angry?

"I'm going to send her back and clean up, so you can go back to your room and rest." Zeus stated, as he placed his box away.

WHAM!!

Eyes wide, I flinched at the sudden tackle from WonBin to Zeus. Still in my state of shock and confusion, i watched as WonBin punched at Zeus. Being worried for WonBin, I dropped my box and stepped forward to stop him.

CLINK!!

My body froze, as I stared down at the sight in front of me. Bending down, my hands shakily grabbed the item. Growing angry, I shoved WonBin off Zeus.

"Ack!!"

"Good job, Y/n!" Zeus exclaimed as he held his face,"I respected you! Are you messed in the head!?" Zeus quickly started stepping on to WonBin,"Are you jealous of me!? Why the fuck are you suddenly like this?"

I watched, as WonBin weakly tried to protect himself. I shakingly grabbed onto Zeus's shoulder,"St-stop it!"

Zeus started breathing tiredly,"Thanks, Y/n! Without here, it could've gotten ugly."

I gripped onto the phone tightly, as my body shook,"Wh-why?" I quietly mumbled to myself, looking up to Zeus's face, I froze.

"I can't take it anymore!" Zeus stared down at me, pervertedly,"Until now I've been hiding well. So I guess you like me too! Aren't I handsome? Everyone loves me." He smirked, staring down at WonBin's body,"When did that fucking pig steal my phone? Isn't it a nice pic? It was hard to take!"

WonBin was in thoughts, not able to move, as he stared helplessly at me and Zeus.

Dropping the phone, I clenched my fist,"Y-YOU DOG! HOW DARE YOU-"

"You flirted with me first." Zeus chuckled,"Don't play hard to get!"

I opened my mouth to protest, but my eyes widen, as something impacted to my abdomen. Falling to my back, I held onto my stomach coughing. Ho-how? Who the hell is he!? Why didn't I see it coming!!?? In a fetus position, I angrily glared at Zeus, disgusted.

Zues licked his lips, cracking his knuckles,"I know you like it and play hard to get. You have great breasts." Licking his lips again,"I want to touch them. Will you take that off or should I?"

Slowly rising up, still holding onto my stomach, I got to my feet, staggering,"Over my dead body, y-you swine!" I coughed again, as he told me how he got accepted to this job, by stealing his brothers papers.

His hands wandered down to his pants,"You must like me alot. I'll give you some love!" Zeus was now in his underwear,"Why don't you take it off? Do you want me to take it off for you?"

(Reminder, you are wearing a tank top and spandex.)

WonBin staggered up and quickly sprinted at Zeus. Seeing him do so, I yelled for him, but Zeus quickly turned around and swept him off his feet.