||Chapter 13||

"Mind if I borrow your bathroom for a bit?"
____

"MOTHERFUCK-"

"Quiet, (Y/n)!" Zoey, yelled, smacking the back of my head, earning me to lean forward.

"Oww!! You-argh!" I groaned harshly, holding onto my side. I gripped onto Vasco's shoulders tightly, as we made our way into Zoey's house. Limping, I quickly rushed myself into her bathroom.

"(Y-Y/n)! Where are you-" Daniel stammered out, but I grabbed the bathroom door open.

Slamming the door shut, I sat on the toilet. Gingerily, I grabbed the bottom of the gray sweater, lifting it slowly, I was fuelled with anger. Going through the cabinets, I found the first aid kit. Dabbing rubbing alcohol onto my cut, I furrowed my brows, sweating. Throwing off my sweater, I washed off the fresh and dried blood. Staring at my own reflection, my eyes wandered down to my left side of the stomach. Rubbing my face, downwards, I took a shaky breath. Why my left? Now the original scar is two times larger. Angrily hitting the items on the sink down, I rested my head into my palm.

*Knock knock*

"(Y/n)? Are you okay? We heard something fall, hoping it wasn't you, but do you need anything?" It was Daniel. He worringly placed his hand onto the door, waiting for my reply.

Brushing my hair back, I shakingly replied,"I-" hesitating, I grabbed the gray sweater, opening the door,"Sorry, for worrying you guy! I'll be careful next time!" Give them a fake, big smile, they all eyed my fresh, now new, scar.

The bandage was barely big enough to cover it, as the scar peeked out. The scar starts from my waist to my rib, before it was only half the size, but the damn man, got a good slice. It wasn't deep, but was hard enough to leave a permanent scar.

Handing the gray sweater to Zoey, I stuck my tongue out, ashamed,"Sorry that I got it dirty."

Zoey stared at the price of cloth, then embracing me,"I-I'm sorry!" Her body shook, as she sobbed to the crook of my neck,"I sh-shouldn't have brought you into this!"

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I carressed her head,"Hey, it's not your fault. I just helped a friend in need of help, plus you're safe now!"

Grabbing my shoulders, she sadly, yet with anger, stared at my face,"What if you died!? Do you not care about your own safety!? God, (Y/n)! You're such a dumb bitch!" As she finished yelled, she sobbed more.

Grabbing her hand, I gave her a reassuring smile,"I'm still breathing, right? I'm right here in front of you, so don't worry! Nothing can stop me from keeping a friend safe!"

Zoey, sniffed, wiping her eyes. She gave me a small nod before retrieving into her room,"Can you guys leave? I want to sleep, also thank you, guys."

Vasco and Daniel, nodded, as the walked towards the door. Staring at the floor, a dark shadow loomed onto my face, but quickly disappeared, as I smiled, towards the two male. Making my way towards them, I wrapped my arm around the two said males' shoulders.

"Thank you, guys for helping." I smiled brightly, as the two male blushed. We slowly arrived towards my runner down place, but Daniel quickly bowed towards us, saying he needs to go back to work. Saying our goodbyes to him, Vasco walked me towards my door.

Vasco nervously held onto his neck,"Well, then, (Y/n). I'll see you tomorrow-"

He quickly froze, as I took his hand, planting a small kiss onto his strong knuckles. Glancing up at him, I gave him a warm smile,"See you, Vasco!" I opened my door, stepping in, as I took notice of his steaming face. Chuckling, I closed the door, falling into the mattress, but screaming in pain.