~|New Year Special- Zack|~

~close touchy touchy and some smutty and some dirty talk~

"Hey, Mira! Let's hangout tonight at my place! It can be a fun New Year's party, of all of us together!"

"Sounds great Zoey! Who can we invite though?"

"Hmm. Daniel, Zack and (Y/n)! We can play fun games and all!"

"Alright! Hey, (Y/n)! Did ya hear that!? (Y/n)?"

I snoozed on the table, as Mira tried shaking me awake, but no use. Currently we're in the library, studying before hand, like, who does that!?

Anyways, I grunted and rose myself up,"Mei? I don't want to go gamble today." I tiredly said, rubbing my eyes.

Mira and Zoey giggled, as the took a quick photo my my form,"(Y/n), do you want to go over to Zoey's place tonight?"

Groggily, I smiled at them,"Mei, I'm going over to my friend's place! I'm coming back home next year." I slowly regained better vision and squinted at the two,"What happened?"

Zoey giggled,"Nothing, hehe."

Mira rolled her eyes, but smiled,"Wanna hang out tonight at Zoey's? Zack and Daniel will be there."

Hearing the mention of Zack, I was full of energy,"Heck yeah!"

"SHHHHHH!"

"Sorry!"
---

I managed to make my way to Zoey's place. I slowly parked next to the building and took my helmet off, fixing my hair. I approached the door and knocked on it. Few moments later, it was opened by Zoey, herself.

"(Y/n)! You made it! Come in, we're starting a game of Truth or Dare!" She grabbed my wrist, dragging me in.

I stumbled my way in, but I slowly took my shoes off. I walked over to the small group,"Hey, guy."

"Hi, (Y/n)!" Daniel greeted.

"You made it, (Y/n)!" Mira exclaimed happily.

"Sup." Zack boredly stated.

I nodded towards them and sat across from Zack, having Mira to my left, Zoey to my right, so Daniel next to Zack.

I criss crossed my legs and stared at Zoey,"So, let's get started!"

"Alright! I'm first, so, Daniel! Truth or Dare?"

"Ah, truth."

"Hmm. Do you like anyone in our class? If so who?"

"Uh, I do and I have to keep that a secret."

"Ahhh, alright Daniel, go!"

"Uhm, Mira, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Mira, is it true that you hate Zack fighting?"

"Of course! It's really annoying! Anyways, Zack! Truth or Dare?"

"Ugh. Truth."

"Is it true you like some in this room, if you can't answer take a shot!"

Zack stared around at us, the girls, and I swear I saw him hold a very long eye contact with me, but Zack to a shot.

"What a bore!" Zoey pouted.

"Shut it! (Y/n), truth or dare?"

I thought for awhile and smiled,"Truth! Not ready for a dare yet!"

"Is it true that YOU, like someone in this room?"

I gulped and eyed the two boys, but I quickly grabbed two shots and drank it down.