~|New Year Special- Gun|~

"Mei! I don't want to."

"It's either, go find a job, or find a boyfriend who can pay for you!"

"But, Mei! I'm ugly as fu-"

"Also, what happened to the money I sent you weeks ago? Don't tell me-"

"Mei, no! I hadn't used it up for gambling, or fighting! I'm saving it up for a new house!"

"Gah, goodness! Is my, (Y/n), becoming  *gasp* responsible!"

"Eww! We shan't use that word in this household!"

"Hah! By this household you mean mine, because I paid for it!"

"And I pay rent!"

"My girl is now becoming responsible! *Sniff*!"

"Ughhh! I'm hanging up. Good day Mei!"

"Have a Happy New Year's Eve, (Y/n)! Mwah!"

"You, too." Hanging up, I palmed my face,"I really need to go out more." Standing up from the steps, I headed inside,"I'll head down to the city, I guess."

Grabbing a cropped (f/c) hoodie and wearing some baggy guy pants, I slipped on my (brand) shoes. Grabbing all essentials, I hastily put on my helmet. Revving my bike, I ride down into town, hoping to do something productive.

I was soon at a red light, in the intersect, and I looked around the area. I stared around the shops, fast foods and cafes, but I sadly saw someone I hoped to not see. Sadly, again, I was by the sidewalk, so the demon walked up to me, with that damn sly smile.

"Yo, (Y/n). How ya been?"

I growled, under my helmet,"Fine, before you showed up!"

"Woah! That's not very nice of you, (Y/n). Hey want to grab a bite? There's this one cafe, that I've been eyeing for awhile."

"No thanks, GUN. Better have persuade me, if you want me to go."
---

"Fuck you."

"Oh, (Y/n). You know you like me."

"Get away from me, before I spray you with roach repellent, or better, rat!" I angrily shoved Gun to the side, as I walked into this cafe that he has been 'eyeing'.

"Heh, feisty today, eh!?" Gun teased, as he strided right next to me.

"Don't want to be here. Especially, with you." I snapped, quietly.

"Then why'd you come? Could've just drove away?" Gun smirked at me, waiting.

I rub my temples, sighing,"You'd promise me a week's full worth of supplies, of booze, but didn't expect you to come to a damn, coffee cafe!" Angrily I walked my way towards the register,"May I have one small iced vanilla latte please?" I searched through my wallet, getting my money ready, and as I looked up, I noticed a cute teen boy, around my age. He wore cute rounded glasses, had ruffled hair, and slight freckles. Even a dimple!?

The boy stared at me dreamily, but snapped out of thoughts,"Ah, sorry miss! That'll be $4.65." he politely smiled.

I smiled back and handed him a $10,"Keep the change." I felt a dark aura around me, so I walked away, sitting at the table, Gun was at.

"I saw you flirting, with freckled boy over there." Gun boredly stated.

I seated myself and stared out the window,"He's cute. Wonder if he goes to the same school?" Hearing a slight 'tsk' I smirked. I crossed my arms and placed a finger on my chin,"Mei is right! I should I get a boyfriend. Maybe he would like to go out with me. He looks pretty athletic, so we could probably do some sports together. Oh! We can even drink together-"

"Can you shut it? You sound like a basic teenage girl. Gosh!" Gun annoyingly barked.

I smirked, wider,"Maybe we can have a family together~" I cooed.

Gun angrily glanced my way and scowled,"Shut it, before I kill him. He's not even your type." He crossed his arms and legs.

"Oh! Are you a fortune teller? Tell me, who is my type?" I wiggled my brow at him.

"Tsk." He looked away.

"Aw! Come on~" I teased, as I leaned forward onto the table.

He scoffed, but before he even thought of what to say, my order was called. I smiled at him, as I stood up, making my way towards the counter. As I approached, I saw the same guy.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"O-oh! H-hey!" He nervously, scratched his nape.

Grabbing my latte, I eyed his name tag,"Aaron Sun. Cute name." I closed eye smiled at him.

"Ah, t-thank you! What's your name?" He nervously glanced and looked away.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." I stretched my hand out towards him.

He nervously took it,"Nice to meet you! Are you s-single?" He turned beet red, as he said that.

Giggling, I smiled,"I am-"

"She's taken."

Me and Aaron both froze. I slowly turned around and saw Gun's face. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me away from the counter.

I angrily puffed my cheecks out,"Gun! What the hell-"

"She's mine, so I suggest you back off." Gun threatenly marked towards the poor teen. He soon let go of my waist and headed out,"Come on, (Y/n)."

I watched as he walked, but I quickly turned back around,"I'm so sorry! Here's my number! I hope we can keep in touch and maybe be friends." I quickly bowed to the now scarred for life teen.

"N-no! It's okay! I noticed he's been watching you keenly for awhile, ever since you guys came in! I do hope we can be friends though, (Y/n)!" Aaron sadly scratched his head, but smiled warmly.

"Again, I'm sorry! See ya!" I waved goodbye to him, as I angrily stalked out the building. I made my way towards Gun, who was near my motorcycle, and punched his shoulder,"The hell was that for, you shady whore!?" I angrily yelled.

He blankly stared at me,"What do you mean? I just kept what's mine away from things that I don't like."

I angrily sipped on my iced tea,"Why'd you frighten that poor guy? Could've said you werey dad, or something. Would've been a less scarred to life approach!" I sipped again.

"Oh! So you want me to be your daddy now~" Gun teasingly cooed.

I immediately choked on my drink,"Gah!"

"Oh dear! Has my little girl been playing with her food? I guess I have to punish you tonight~"

I wiped my mouth and stared at him,"Damn! You kinky, shady whore! Who would've thought you'd be into that!?" I laughed.

Gun smirked widely, placing his arms around my shoulders and leaned into my ear,"Oh, I most pleasantly do enjoy being in you, tonight~"

My knees wobbled, in fear, as I moved away from him,"Woah! Would you look at the time! It's 11:59! And I should get going! Haha!" I quickly made my way to my bike, but I was quickly grabbed,"Let go of me you shady wh-"

My lips were soon sealed shut by, slightly chapped, yet soft lips. He leaned into the kiss, as I am still shook. He slightly turned his head, asking for entrance, but I declined and bit his lip. He removed from me and touched his lip. He was slightly aroused, at your resistance, but he just smirked. I touched my lip and was leaned onto the wall for support.

"You shady ass." I whispered, as I gasped for air. My heart beated fast and my face was heated. I quickly turned around to punch him, but he was getting into a car.

"Happy New Year's, (Y/n)!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Also, I'm the type you like."

A/n- uwu what it is what it do! I just did something new! Jk lol, buh yeah sick ryhme aye!?