~|Holiday Special- Gun|~

~some smut~ ;'))

I jumped up and shook my hands. I cracked my neck and popped my back. I sighed and walked out.

"-the undefeatable, beast! (Y/N)!!"

Everyone screamed and yelled, as I walked out. I calmly walked down and got in the ring. I adjusted my gloves and flexed my hand. I rolled my shoulders and neck. I looked at my opponent and gave him a smile.

*Ding*
---

I sighed and wiped my sweat off. I sat down on a bench in the hall and leaned back towards the wall. I closed my eyes and relaxed with the peace and quiet, but God differed.

"Isn't it the infamous undefeatable, best (Y/n)?"

I slowly opened my eyes and was met with dark shades. I scoffed,"OMG! Is that the most shadiest guy I know, Gun!?" I sarcasticly gasped.

He scoffed and stood in front of me,"You know, it's Christmas, so why not we make a bet?"

I leaned forward and stood up,"What deal?"

He smirked,"Get dress and I'll tell you, sweet cheeks."

I cocked my brow at him, but he just smirked and walked away. Damn you and your looks.
---

I walked out my dressing room. I wore a plain black tee, tucked into ripped blue jeans. I put on my (sports brand) jacket and walked out the building to the front. I breathed in the air and looked over to see the shady Gun on his phone. I walked over and swiped his phone away. I walked away from him, with his phone, and looked at what he was looking at. I smirked at it, as he grabbed the phone back, behind me. I coughed into my fist and turned around towards him.

"So what's the bet?"

He simply smirked again,"Whoever gives the other person a better gift, wins."

I raised a brow,"What happens to losers?"

He chuckled deeply,"Loser gets punished by winner, however they like."

I smiled widely,"What's the limit?"

"There's no limit. Feel free to go wild."

I smiled and walked away. I waved goodbye to him and got onto my motorcycle. I put on my helmet and revved the bike. I flipped Gun off and rode away.
---

I sneakingly climbed into Gun's window. He left his house an hour ago, so I climbed into his bed room window. I wanted to prank him first before giving him his actual gift. I threw my duffel bag in and I followed after, landing softly to the floor. I scanned the area and noticed how bland and modern it was. Nothing flashy, or really interesting. Fufufufufu! My prank WILL be the new flashy in his room! I opened my bag and pulled out some Christmas lights. I started from his bathroom door, to closet, window and now his bed. It was pretty big, so I took off my jacket and climbed onto the bed. I dragged the lights up towards the wall and hung it there. I slowly moved sideways from one edge to the middle but gravity had to do me dirty, so I tripped. The left over LONG lights, we're now all wrapped around me from head to toe. Sadly my right wrist was caught badly and it was hanging above my head. As God has seen me, a wild Gun appeared throw the door. Oh and did I say that your were wearing shorts and a tank top?

I looked away and turned red in shame,"Why did you come back at this moment?" I whispered to myself, but no, Gun heard.

He smirked and took off his coat and shoes. He slowly stalked towards me and crawled from the end of the bed towards me. He grabbed my leg and traced his hand upwards and kissed my inner thigh. I moaned slightly, causing him a big smirk.

"G-Gun, p-please. Don't-"

I was rudely interrupted by him biting my thigh. I bit my lip and threw my head back, holding in a loud moan.

"Come on, (Y/n). You know you want this." He sucked onto my thigh and started licking it. He trailed his tongue up towards my womanhood. He smirked upwards and rubbed his finger on it. I tightly closed my leg and backed away from him, breathing heavily.

"N-no. Stop, it-G-Gun!" I was sweating, but he straddle me to his manhood. He removed the lights wrapped around me, except for my wrist. He tightly tied it and bit down to my neck. With my free hand, I grabbed onto his gelled hair, messing it up, and tugging at it. I arched my back, accidentally grinding to him. He chuckled deeply and tongued my mouth, but I fought back. Our tongues fought for awhile, until he bucked into me, causing me to loose focus. He quickly to advantage and explored my mouth. I tugged onto his shirt and he quickly took it off, along with his pants. He took my tank top off, exposing my simple (f/c) bra. Gun eyed my breast and I simply smirked at him.

"Like what you see?" I teasingly said.

"Looks who's the horny one now?" He smirked back.

I covered my face,"Shut up. Let's get this over with, so we can exchange our gifts."

"Oh, dear (Y/n). This IS my gift and you seem to like it."

I looked at him in anger,"You shady asshole-"

He quickly bucked at me hard and I arched my back moaning. He smiled in triumph and sucked onto my collar, to my chest, and stomach. He kept grinding me harshly. It hurted like hell, but shit it was good. I slowly started going with his movements. Gun leaned on to my shoulder and moaned deeply into my ear. That shit was a big turn on, so I wrapped my legs around his waist, wanting him to grind harder into me. He grabbed my waist and slammed hard to me. I scratched his back, as he kept going at it. Shortly he turned me over and started massaging my ass. Gun licked his lips hungrily and smacked it.

"Merry Christmas, sweet cheeks."

A/n- uwu what a smutty Christmas here! Could've made them all smutty but gotta keep the innocent innocent ya know? You guys can imagine if y'all really going at it or not. Your choice uffufuuf! Anyways hope you guys all have an amazing Christmas, Hanukkah day, and what ever more you guys call it! Should I make a oneshot book for these characters in the future? Or nah? Anyways hope you guys are doing well and enjoying this book so far!!!! Merry Christmas or whatever YOU call it!!🎄🎄❣️❣️