||Chapter 1||

Before moving to South Korea

"(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)! You will respond back to me right now!" Mei "tried" to yell at you, as you lazily threw your school bag on the ground.

(A/n- don't got middle name then just yo first and last. Also you call your parents by there names bc you lost respect of them as parents, but still love them)

You hopped onto the couch and swung your foot up onto the coffee table. You picked your ear with your pinky and boredly turned the TV on.

"*sighs*. (Y/N), sweetie. Why, again?" She slowly walked over to you on the couch, sitting next to you.

"Well, Mei, you seeeeee....." You extended the E, as you just pulled your finger out of your ear, examining it.

"Come on, sweetie! Don't make me call Jun!" She threatened by pulling out her phone.

"Okay, okay! Gosh." You rolled your eyes and scratched your head. "I secretly made a club for kids whom be interested in gambling, but the teachers found out after a few weeks later. Since some kids wanted to pick a fight with others about snitching, I ended fighting, too."

Mei grabbed you by the ear and started to "yell" in tears,"I understand you take after me, but don't go fighting! You are nearly done with middle school and you want to fight?! What kind of daughter have Jun and I raise?!"

Mei eventually let go of your ear, making you rub it in pain. She covered her face with her hands and bent down crying. You sighed and patted her back, causing her to grab you in a hug, crying into your shoulders.

After an hour of Mei crying, you went to your room. You flopped onto your king sized bed and pulled out you computer, from your nightstand. You pulled up Pacebook. You signed in and scrolled down to see any latest news. You scrolled a bit down until an advertisement page appeared showing a foreign language. You hesitantly clicked the page and a school page showed.

Being eventually bored, you closed your computer and threw it across the ground. You sat up and changed into some comfy (f/c) sweater and some black sports sweats. You ran down stairs into your own small studio.

"Time to dance for a bit, I guess."

~~Time skips~~

Middle school finally ended and summer began. It was now Jun's turn to have you. Mei and Jun are divorced, so after a month they take turn to take care of you. But sadly the month before school starts and holidays, are when both are together.

"So, (Y/N). I heard what happened." Jun spoke monotonously, as he had eyes on the road.

"Hm? Oh yeah, yeah. Beat up a few kids right after graduation. No biggie." You leaned back in the passenger seat and lifted your foot up to rest on the dash board.

"*sighs* you are some troublesome child we have. Just don't do it when you get into highschool."

"Yeah, yeah I know. I don't want to ruin your name and title." You sadly replied looking out the window to your side.

"Speaking of highschool, do you have one in mind?"

Not turning to face him, you picked at your ear(a habit of yours),
"Mmmm...no not yet. Most schools I searched up, won't accept me, due to my many fights and suspensions. Also, most would accept, only because I'm your daughter."

Jun scoffed and made a sharp turn. You looked at Jun's house, always still amazed at it. While Mei lived in a nice modern 2 story house, with a secret basement for your studio, Jun had a big luxury mansion. Of course here in (Country), everything always amazes you.