||Chapter 2||

You were enrolled to a highschool, that non of your parents would say, so you grumpily threw on your uniform. Not really caring for the rules, you decided to add your (f/c) bomber jacket and some (s/f/c) shoes.

You grabbed your keys and school bag and walked out the house locking it, but hearing another door being locked at the same time. You looked to the side and saw someone with an outfit that looked the same. 'I forgot to greet the neighbors yesterday! I was so busy cleaning!' You smacked your forehead getting the attention of your neighbor.

"Uh-uh excuse me? Are y-you okay?" His reached to you shoulder, startling you from your thoughts.

"Hm? Oh yeah, yeah! I'm good! You must be my neighbor, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." You gave him a small grin and reached your hands out for a shake.

He blushed and looked at his foot taking my hands,"Ah, I'm Daniel Park!" 'A-a g-girl! She talked to me! And touched me!'

"We seem to be heading the same school. Why not catch a ride with me?" You pointed your thumb behind your back to you expensive (f/c) motorcycle(your bike is the same model like Jay's). Daniel looked at you before hesitantly nodding yes.

You went back inside to grab a spare helmet and tossed it to Daniel rather quickly. He swiftly caught it, before it hit his head.

"Hng, pretty fast for a pretty boy." You rolled your eyes, already on your bike with the helmet on. Daniel stood there still blushing and in thought.

You revved your bike signally him to get on. He shook his head and put the helmet on. He jumped on the bike behind you, thinking if it's okay to wrap his arms around you, or not. You rolled your eyes again and grabbed him arms. You wrapped his arms around your waist.

Not waiting for him to adjust you revved the bike again and headed off the the location of the school.

You made it to the location and told him to get off first.

"Th-thank you, (Y/N)." He slightly bowed and handed you the helmet. You started your engine again and went to park your bike.

You went around for a spot and luckily found one. You parked and got off, fixing your helmet hair. You looked around and saw everyone stare at you. You rolled your eyes and stretched your limbs, while hearing them talk. 'Back in (country), everyone was kind enough to shut up and mind their business, but damn South Korea is pretty gossipy.'

"Woah! She's hot as hell!"

"Bet you I can get her number."

"Is she a foreigner?"

"Damn those legs!"

"So tall!"

"Does she have a boyfriend?!"

"Must be a rich model chick!"

You ignored each comment and walked towards the entrance. You were shocked at how big the school was, so you looked around at the students first.

"Omg! She looked at me!"

"No, she looked at me!"

"Bitch please, you guys can't compare to me!"

You rolled your eyes and picked your ear lazily. You walked in and searched for your classroom. You walked up the stairs and eventually getting hungry, so you pulled out (favorite snack) from your bag. You were digging through it and bumped into someone, making you drop your delicious baby boy.

"NO! My baby boy!" You dramatically dropped to your knees and hugged your (favorite snack)."You MONSTER! How could you?! What did Wilson do to you?!" You fake sobbed and the person that bumped into you panicked.