~|Holiday Special- Zack|~

~some smut~

Zack and I haven't been on good terms with each other, but today I plan to seal the deal, since today is Christmas. By betting! I walked over towards Zack and punched his arm. He angrily turned around and grabbed my collar.

"Hey! Wanna die, ya weirdo!" Zack angrily barked.

I snickered,"Hehe. Dog got some ticks on him?"

He angrily shoved me and stomped away. I skipped up behind him. I followed him around, like an annoying child, until he cracked again.

"Stop following me! What do you want!?" He turned around and yelled.

I smirked,"I want to make a bet!"

"I don't want to do any of your dumb-"

"Drinking contest."

He raised a brow,"And so what-"

"Loser gets to be winner's slave, until Christmas day is over."

He straightened his posture and sighed,"Fine, but where-"

"Your place!" I screeched happily and ran towards his place.

He sighed and followed up behind.
---

I plopped down on his couch,"Thank God, your parents are out." I rolled to the floor.

Zack brushed his hair back and sighed,"I'll get the booze."

I sat up and looked around his place. It was pretty modern and it had very minimal designs. Not much decorations either. Zack soon came back with 4 bottles of beer and two shot glasses. I sat by the coffee table and he sat across. I took a shot glass and a beer bottle.

"Let's start!"

-Many shots later-

I was a heavy drinker, but somehow I lost to Zack. The booze quickly kicked in faster than I thought and I started to hiccup.

I sluggishly looked at him from the table,"(Y/n) is a *hic* good girl. Right Zacky?"

I slowly crawled over to Zack and wrapped my arms and legs around him. Snuggling into his neck, I softly blew at it and nibbled on it. I may be drunk, but I still have some consciousness.

"(Y/n) knows that Zacky cheated. Zacky spiked (Y/n)'s drink. (Y/n) isn't happy. (Y/n) must punish Zacky~"

I pushed him down and started sucking onto his neck, earning some deep moans. I stopped sucking and licked the marking. I trailed my tongue from the bite to his lip, licking his lips.

"(Y/n) wants you to be a good boy and obey, or (Y/n) will punsih Zacky more~"

Zack huffed heavily and opened his mouth. I smirked and stuck my tongue in, exploring his mouth. Still doing so, I grinded my knee on his manhood, earning more melodic sounds. I parted from his mouth, leaving a thick string of saliva. Zack hungrily and lustfully stared at me, as I touched his body. I lifted up his shirt and sucked everywhere on his torso.

"Ah~(Y/n)-ngh-please-stop-gah~" Zack moaningly spoke.

I looked up at him and nibbled his ear,"Your eyes are saying something else Zack."

His eyes widen at the sudden change and quickly bit his finger, as I grinded my lower part to his. I lifted his leg over my shoulder and pressed harder to him. I grinded harder and deeper towards him, earning louder and more pleasuring groans. I licked my lips and sucked onto his neck again. I removed from his neck and stared at his face. He was staring at me with more lust, so I tongued his mouth again, this time, his tongue danced with mine. I moaned into his mouth and with on last hard thrust grind, he threw his head back and moaned. I moved my lower part away and saw that he had cummed in his pants. I smiled and licked my lips, staring at the heavily, deep red Zack. He was breathing hard and had his arm over his red face. Zack glanced at me with half lidded tired eyes and bit his lip.

I smirked and licked my lips again,"Zacky lost. (Y/n) wins, so (Y/n) gets you all night. Ready for round 2~"