~|Holiday Special- Vasco|~

Happily skipping down the sidewalk. I made my way to the park where I'll be meeting Vasco. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 5:47. I looked around for Vasco, but he's nowhere in sight. He said 5:50. Why isn't he here yet? I pouted and slumped my shoulders, until someone tapped me. I turned around with joy, but saw Jace instead.

"Oh. It's just you, Jace." I sighed sadly.

"Ah, sorry, but Vasco will be late, so he asked me to be with you, until he comes."

I nodded slowly. Jace and I walked side by side around the park, no talking, just awkward silence. I slowed my pace, when I saw a rice cake stand. Vasco would like this. I should buy him some. I walked over and smiled at the seller.

"Hello, ma'am. What would you like?"

"Can I get two cups of rice cakes. Make one sweeter, please."

The old seller happily made me the two cups and handed me them. I took them and gave the seller $100. The old seller looked up in awe and shock.

"I-I can't except t-this!-"

"Merry Christmas, sir. Use this for your health and family." I bowed towards him and gave him a warm smile. He shakingly took the money and came around the stand, giving me a hug.

"Bless you, child."

We parted and I gave him once last smile and bowed again, waving goodbye. I turned around and noticed Jace was gone. I huffed in annoyance and walked towards the water fountain, near the entrance. I sat down on the edge of the fountain and set the cups down. I rubbed my hands together and breathed into it, trying to warm myself up. I looked up at the sky. It was getting pretty dark. I checked the time and it was 6:59. I sighed and went to my messages. I was going to text Vasco, but I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Vasco. I quickly stood up and tackled him to the ground.

I hugged him tightly,"Where were you!? I was waiting for you! Please don't just be late without telling me." I sobbed lightly to his chest.

Vasco got up and pulled me into a hug,"I'm sorry, (Y/n). I didn't know any other ways to get you under this."

I was confused and looked up. A mistletoe!? I looked into Vasco's eyes and laughed. I laughed and cried into his arms, in happiness.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay? I'm sorry if I ever-"

I tiptoed and gave him a warm kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he hesitantly wrapped his arms around my waist. We both parted and I played with his hair.

"Could've just asked, Vasco." I smirked.

He blushed and scratched his neck,"Haha. I was scared."

I pinched his cheek and giggled,"Merry Christmas, Vasco."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"THE RICE CAKES!"